⚽ The Eredivisie Lounge - Ajax and PSV qualify for the CL! ⚽

Comments

  • ProHulst0s
    7109 posts Big Money Move
    b3415d0aa51b4a34baeba98ab7eba1f2.png
  • MiIan
    12402 posts Has That Special Something
    Just about right! Looks amazing B)
  • CeeQue
    11018 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone find a RB alternative for Arias? Futwiz is getting batterd with traffic.
  • ProHulst0s
    7109 posts Big Money Move
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Anyone find a RB alternative for Arias? Futwiz is getting batterd with traffic.

    Only golds are Veltman and Svensson. Not good
  • Edward220967
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Anyone find a RB alternative for Arias? Futwiz is getting batterd with traffic.

    Dumfries (73) has a decent card with 80+ pace and physical (and he's pretty tall)
  • Edward220967
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have to say that EA did a pretty good job with most of the Eredivisie ratings this year imo
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    Stats are still off though. Didn't Ziyech cover the most ground and make the most interceptions from all Ajax players? How is his defending still so low and "only" have 86 stamina?

    Tadic finishing and shot power is just laughable.
  • alex1987
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    Neres going to be amazing with some in forms. Did I see de ligt is a non rare card?
  • Janoe1
    7592 posts League Winner
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Neres going to be amazing with some in forms. Did I see de ligt is a non rare card?

    He is yea. Looks horrible
  • MiIan
    12402 posts Has That Special Something
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Neres going to be amazing with some in forms. Did I see de ligt is a non rare card?

    He is yea. Looks horrible

    Could still change.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    Blind rare but de Ligt non-rare, **** hell
  • Manutelli
    18630 posts World Class
    Because it is rare to find a trash player with such a high rating.
  • Manutelli
    18630 posts World Class
    Have to tell you guys something, been quite open with it towards everybody and want to tell it to you as well since I was hanging out here quite a lot however the recent couple of weeks I haven't.

    I was hospitalized over 2 weeks a go and have been over there for 14 days because I was very ill. I had a very harsh bacterium which had to be treated (6 weeks of antibioticum). I had a huge ankle, out of the blue (no wounds or whatsoever), and had some scans. During these scans, from my body (liver and other organs), they saw something in my rectum. First they thought it was a fistula but after another checkup they found a tumor in my rectum. I have a chemo starting Monday over a week together with radiation of the area. everything will last 5 weeks starting from that Monday and 8 weeks after the chemo and radiation they will take a look if the tumor is small enough to take it away with surgeon.

    Just to let you lot know.

    The moment I was hospitalized I was in shock, seriously dehydrated and had a 41 degree fever.
  • Edward220967
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Have to tell you guys something, been quite open with it towards everybody and want to tell it to you as well since I was hanging out here quite a lot however the recent couple of weeks I haven't.

    I was hospitalized over 2 weeks a go and have been over there for 14 days because I was very ill. I had a very harsh bacterium which had to be treated (6 weeks of antibioticum). I had a huge ankle, out of the blue (no wounds or whatsoever), and had some scans. During these scans, from my body (liver and other organs), they saw something in my rectum. First they thought it was a fistula but after another checkup they found a tumor in my rectum. I have a chemo starting Monday over a week together with radiation of the area. everything will last 5 weeks starting from that Monday and 8 weeks after the chemo and radiation they will take a look if the tumor is small enough to take it away with surgeon.

    Just to let you lot know.

    The moment I was hospitalized I was in shock, seriously dehydrated and had a 41 degree fever.

    Sterkte!
  • xciljw
    5022 posts Big Money Move
    That's awful to hear. Hope treatment will do its work. Stay strong!
  • Choepiechakie
    31583 posts National Team Captain
    xciljw wrote: »
    That's awful to hear. Hope treatment will do its work. Stay strong!

  • MiIan
    12402 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh man, that's indeed afwul to hear @Manutelli.

    Stay positive and stay strong pal. I'm sure the treatment will do his thing.
  • Janoe1
    7592 posts League Winner
    Damn man. Hope all goes well the coming weeks
  • ProHulst0s
    7109 posts Big Money Move
    xciljw wrote: »
    That's awful to hear. Hope treatment will do its work. Stay strong!

  • MiIan
    12402 posts Has That Special Something
    I decided I might buy FIFA 19 after I made this starter squad.

    9d20209c99083a5c3309ab31be556f9c.jpg
  • Manutelli
    18630 posts World Class
    I bought Fifa as well, got nothing to do the next couple of months :D
  • MiIan
    12402 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    I bought Fifa as well, got nothing to do the next couple of months :D

    Hahaha both we didn't want to buy it I remember. :D

    It'll definitely do to fill your time :) Don't rage too much though hahahah
  • Choepiechakie
    31583 posts National Team Captain
    Not buying this
  • Janoe1
    7592 posts League Winner
    Buying it to do sbcs
  • Choepiechakie
    31583 posts National Team Captain
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Buying it to do sbcs

    Just buy the game then refund it after you logged in
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Have to tell you guys something, been quite open with it towards everybody and want to tell it to you as well since I was hanging out here quite a lot however the recent couple of weeks I haven't.

    I was hospitalized over 2 weeks a go and have been over there for 14 days because I was very ill. I had a very harsh bacterium which had to be treated (6 weeks of antibioticum). I had a huge ankle, out of the blue (no wounds or whatsoever), and had some scans. During these scans, from my body (liver and other organs), they saw something in my rectum. First they thought it was a fistula but after another checkup they found a tumor in my rectum. I have a chemo starting Monday over a week together with radiation of the area. everything will last 5 weeks starting from that Monday and 8 weeks after the chemo and radiation they will take a look if the tumor is small enough to take it away with surgeon.

    Just to let you lot know.

    The moment I was hospitalized I was in shock, seriously dehydrated and had a 41 degree fever.

    I hope you'll get better and get to see Feyenoord be **** for many years to come :)
  • lucas
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Have to tell you guys something, been quite open with it towards everybody and want to tell it to you as well since I was hanging out here quite a lot however the recent couple of weeks I haven't.

    I was hospitalized over 2 weeks a go and have been over there for 14 days because I was very ill. I had a very harsh bacterium which had to be treated (6 weeks of antibioticum). I had a huge ankle, out of the blue (no wounds or whatsoever), and had some scans. During these scans, from my body (liver and other organs), they saw something in my rectum. First they thought it was a fistula but after another checkup they found a tumor in my rectum. I have a chemo starting Monday over a week together with radiation of the area. everything will last 5 weeks starting from that Monday and 8 weeks after the chemo and radiation they will take a look if the tumor is small enough to take it away with surgeon.

    Just to let you lot know.

    The moment I was hospitalized I was in shock, seriously dehydrated and had a 41 degree fever.

    Ohhhh that’s awfull man, sterkte voor deze periode. Hopelijk komt alles goed.
  • lucas
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Buying it to do sbcs

    Just buy the game then refund it after you logged in

    Did it on 16 after a period on not being active on the console you will be locked from webapp. Think i will slow down regarding fut, not going to spend a few hundred bucks on fut and play like 1000 games over the year.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Eredivisie coaches should be forced to play FUT, subbing off Lozano with 2 games while having 15 minutes left. FFS
  • xciljw
    5022 posts Big Money Move
    Erick Gutierrez, ladies and gentlemen. :o
Sign In or Register to comment.