EA man you need to sort your beta selection out

Michael LFC 96
3711 posts National Call-Up
At least select people who have a high game completion %.

The games a beta, counts towards nothing and people are rage quitting and putting their controller down when they're losing lmao

Such a bore when they're there to see flaws and broken mechanics, not sweat games and waste everybody's time.

Comments

• Michael LFC 96
    Oh yeah, I can't access the beta forums either
  • Shaanxz
    19589 posts Club Captain
    lol some people I've played said they never played 17 :D
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Only US imo
  • ha032742
    34459 posts Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Oh yeah, I can't access the beta forums either

I couldn't either but there's even a link on the EA Answers page you're taken to where you can post to say you can't access the forums and they'll enable it...literally took 2 minutes for me to be given access.
  • DoD_Jester
    26175 posts Player of the Year
    Yeh clubs has been pretty bad for that too, everyone's playing it loke it's the full game and just not playing in a way that you get to actually TEST the game, need to sort me a little club for the next couple days
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    The spilling of salt continues.
  • Sted79
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any tips on defending op ?
  • YOLOT0URE
    6732 posts Big Money Move
    Sted79 wrote: »
    Any tips on defending op ?

Get your younger gf to smell your farts during the game will help
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    On the flipside, have you been smashing opponents to the point they stick their controller down?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Game needs open beta.
  • maymanpele
    14045 posts Has That Special Something
    @Michael LFC 96 we can't talk to the non chosen about the Fifa 18 Closed Beta.

I don't want to see you banned or anything else.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    Least your on beta...
  • Summer69
    1203 posts Professional
    I think the selection seems fair, only uk and USA, its the right way to do things imo
  • Reus
    22034 posts Club Captain
    maymanpele wrote: »

We are not worthy
  • Mr_footballer1
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    Random selection makes zero sense. People who won't even use it will get am invite. Should be a registration system first come first serve
  • Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    Random selection makes zero sense. People who won't even use it will get am invite. Should be a registration system first come first serve

No
  • CornishLad
    23351 posts Club Captain

No

• Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    CornishLad wrote: »

No

Why not?
  • Reus
    22034 posts Club Captain

Random selection from people who played 1000+ games on the previous edition
  • CornishLad
    23351 posts Club Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »

No

Why not?

You'd have so many bots made to get the codes because the beta sells for at least £20 a year. So if you could get multiple through a bot you'd make loads
  • Mr_footballer1
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    OK how's about must have played 500 games on previous version too
  • Azof
    15077 posts World Class
    They want feedback from a wide variety of people, limiting it to 500+ games isn't hardly giving them information on the casual player
  • maymanpele
    Reus wrote: »

We are not worthy

I try not to say things that are well known :|
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    They want feedback from a wide variety of people, limiting it to 500+ games isn't hardly giving them information on the casual player

Information from casual players is what makes this game so ****
  • Azof
    15077 posts World Class

Well they make up the majority of the player base....
  • maymanpele

As someone who had less than 20 games played and got a beta code, that hurts.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6738 posts Big Money Move

No offence mate. Better players just give better feedback on the game. I'm a Gold 1 player and wouldn't count myself in that category. I want only the best players (Elite1+ players) to test the game and improve it so we can all enjoy a balanced game on full release
  • maymanpele

No offence mate. Better players just give better feedback on the game. I'm a Gold 1 player and wouldn't count myself in that category. I want only the best players (Elite1+ players) to test the game and improve it so we can all enjoy a balanced game on full release

Thankfully I don't care about yours or anyone else's opinion on here. Otherwise, I'd have a tough time in these parts.

Btw, the beta is completely....
  • Recardo
    9094 posts League Winner
    i laugh when people are putting players up for silly prices. yeah ok mate im going to have 700k for ronaldo. :D

its basically fifa 17 part b

cant even post on the beta forum because some stupid upload box is covering the post button. :|

• Michael LFC 96
    On the flipside, have you been smashing opponents to the point they stick their controller down?

Yeah it's not too hard to play, only lose once online through penalties which I don't want to talk about. They've changed them.