I HATE THIS GAME

Gunin
278 posts Sunday League Hero
there is no consistency to the games . one game you do something and everything works great the next game you do the same thing the same way and your players can't pass, don't play their position, can't dribble for sith , balls bounce off your foot like they have anti gravity inside them. This game is sooo stupid. If it wasn't literally the ONLY soccer game with peoples names and all the players I want to play with . I would not play it . Not only do I hate this game but I'm starting to HATE EA too because if you complain about stuff that happens in the game they ban you from the forums [email protected] I mean how weak is that? EA you should be ashamed of yourselves and mods on this forum you can do you know what to my left you know where punks.

Comments

• MPL4
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    ANOTHER complaining post from you. Oh goody. I think your should probably stop playing fifa and definitely give 18 a miss
  • Gunin
    MPL4 wrote: »
    ANOTHER complaining post from you. Oh goody. I think your should probably stop playing fifa and definitely give 18 a miss

I think if you don't like my complaints you could've kept that comment to yourself. Why bother if you love the game fan boy ? do you work for EA ?
  • Gunin

oh my bad you LIVE on this forum you post every single day damn near ! LOL you must not have a life and are definitely a super EA Fan girl.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    "I hate this game but not enough to make me stop playing or posting in the forums so in reality I am just venting anger before I continue to bang my head against a wall..."

-Fixed your title for you... you're welcome.
  • Gunin
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    "I hate this game but not enough to make me stop playing or posting in the forums so in reality I am just venting anger before I continue to bang my head against a wall..."

That's pretty good but too long. But yeah I do hate this game but I already paid for it so i'm still playing it hoping that EA will fix the bugs or something I guess i'm stupid for thinking they care huh ?
  • ozcs_69
    3011 posts National Call-Up
    git good
  • PelzyWelzy
    9324 posts League Winner
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    git good

Beat me to it!
  • Nervous_Nick
    5092 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    git good

Beat me to it!

Git fast! :D

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14209 posts Has That Special Something
    Gunin wrote: »

oh my bad you LIVE on this forum you post every single day damn near ! LOL you must not have a life and are definitely a super EA Fan girl.

No offence but you sound like a 11 year old girl, a bit like gazz10
  • PelzyWelzy
    9324 posts League Winner
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    git good

Beat me to it!

Git fast! :D

:joy:
  • MiIan
    12391 posts Has That Special Something
    Then don't play it. The game is dead anyway.
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just stop playing then. Easy solution.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

That's pretty good but too long. But yeah I do hate this game but I already paid for it so i'm still playing it hoping that EA will fix the bugs or something I guess i'm stupid for thinking they care huh ?

There's a month of this versions cycle left and you're still holding out hope they'll 'fix' anything... LoL
  • Recoba
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    People discuss pink and blue cards and then abuse the gameplay mechanics over and over again.

Its a terrível game using a great concept called UT.

Its amazing how a broken and glitched game gets só many sales.
  • Gromit
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2017
    Recoba wrote: »
    People discuss pink and blue cards and then abuse the gameplay mechanics over and over again.

Its a terrível game using a great concept called UT.

Its amazing how a broken and glitched game gets só many sales.

Agreed.

It gets worse every year.

There's too many special cards now. But that's how EA make their money so its only gonna get worse.

Problem is most of them are pace upgrades which just adds to this ugly frantic mess.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    git good

• Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    maksi wrote: »
    git good

@maksi

Only if his connection allows him to 'git gud', right?
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    Maybe you're not as good as you think you are....
  • AeB 18
    613 posts Sunday League Hero

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_cost#Loss_aversion_and_the_sunk_cost_fallacy
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2017
    Only if his connection allows him to 'git gud', right?
    sarcasm ;)

fifa 17 is a joke competitive wise

• Fifafuthed
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ucan wrote: »
    This game has massive issues like delay lag and this is one of them
    since Fifa 14/15 we have this delay lag. With the new frostbite engine everything got more worst than before.
    Im still waiting for the day: no delay lag, no delay lag, no delay lag, No superhuman Buttlands, No Rebounds till the ball goes into the net,
    No mertesackers faster than ronaldos i can go on and on

I will quit 18,19,20...... until €A fix these problems especially Button Delay lag

images_3.jpg