Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

2 quick questions

LiveArsenal
1336 posts Professional
Alright so for the past couple of years I have been buying FIFA on 360 but just recently I bought a One S and pre-ordered FIFA 18 for it. So here are my questions:

1. When the Web App is released before the game, will I be able to prepare my account for it, because I pre-ordered the disk on Costco?

2. In terms of generations squads, will my 360 squads be available on the Web App although I'm playing FIFA on the One S?

Thanks

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Normally a week before.

Should be able to if same GT
  • o Timisss x
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If u want ur early access to the webapp to be for your xbox one acct, you will have to sign into fifa 17 on xbox one
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional
    If u want ur early access to the webapp to be for your xbox one acct, you will have to sign into fifa 17 on xbox one

Well I don't have 17 for Xbox One so damn......
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero

Isn't FIFA 17 "free" on EA Access?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Yes
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional

I don't have EA Access though :/
  • Hitman_Hatton

It's a couple of quid for a month, and you will definitely want it for September when you get 10 hours early access.
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional

It's a couple of quid for a month, and you will definitely want it for September when you get 10 hours early access.

Alright so I guess I'll pay the $5 for a month of it, get 17 and get the earlier access.
  • Hitman_Hatton

Alright so I guess I'll pay the $5 for a month of it, get 17 and get the earlier access.

Wait until later in the month to get it, otherwise your sub will expire before early access (unless you're happy to pay for a further month)
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional

Wait until later in the month to get it, otherwise your sub will expire before early access (unless you're happy to pay for a further month)

Yeah that's probably what I'll do. I don't have a PayPal account or anything like that so if I buy a $5 Xbox card and enter the code, then that should do it hopefully
  • DoD_Jester
    27055 posts Player of the Year

Yeah that's probably what I'll do. I don't have a PayPal account or anything like that so if I buy a $5 Xbox card and enter the code, then that should do it hopefully

Pretty sure you have to use actual money (either PayPal or card) to get ea access, same as buying gold you can't use xb cards to purchase subs
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional

Pretty sure you have to use actual money (either PayPal or card) to get ea access, same as buying gold you can't use xb cards to purchase subs

Damn it. Well that's out of the picture then.......