• ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2017
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    AirPods are elite.

They better than the normal ?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Yeah. I've never been a fan of the quality of the normal ones.

Don't wait 6 weeks from Apple though. I got mine from Currys. Delivered next day to store.
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    Any SkullCandy's are amazing
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    if you have that sort of budget.. I suggest the noise cancelling Bose earbuds . Lady upgraded my Bose headphones 2 months ago.. I made a claim with Bose and they sent me a new pair and I sent the old ones. Sold them on CL for $150. Retail for $250+ tax.. I suggest you check out CL .

These are a good deal.. not noise canceling.. but a steal. You need to buy now tho .. they going to sell out

https://slickdeals.net/f/10450272-bose-mobile-in-ear-wired-headset-w-in-line-mic-40-free-s-h?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1
  • ScouserChris
    Cheers lads
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33677 posts National Team Captain
    My in ear dre beats are fantastic.
  • ScouserChris

What ones r they nath
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33677 posts National Team Captain

What ones r they nath

I'll send you a pic on whatsapp
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    you're best going on amazon and looking at the reviews
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    Ive got in ear b&o play h3 they are quality loud and excellent sound quality
  • Olleman
    15200 posts World Class
    I have a pair of jaybird X3s and they are amazing. Defo best I have ever used. Liked them much better then the beats :)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Olleman wrote: »
    I have a pair of jaybird X3s and they are amazing. Defo best I have ever used. Liked them much better then the beats :)

Was looking at Jaybirds for in-ear myself, good to hear :+1:
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Earphones or headphones? Didn't think apple did headphones
  • Olleman
    15200 posts World Class
    Olleman wrote: »

Was looking at Jaybirds for in-ear myself, good to hear :+1:

Only tried the x3s tho. But would 100% Recommend them :)
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2017
    Just get the AirPods imo. Can never hear the difference between expensive earphones and apple ones. And the airpods are extremely convenient although the price is pretty steep
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    I have Bose SoundSport (wired), they're £80 (Amazon). The wirless version is about £130 I think.

I've never had a problem with anything Bose I've ever owned and these are have been used for hours daily since January with great comfort and sound quality.
  • Sanchezzzz
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    Find the iPhone ones the best tbh, I know you said you don't like them Chris any reason why?
  • Cadey 5
    14923 posts World Class
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Find the iPhone ones the best tbh, I know you said you don't like them Chris any reason why?

I don't like them vevause I can't keep them in my ears :D qualify i know you did't ask me but just giving a possible reason.
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Soundmagic E10's are probably the best value in ear headphones on the market. Generally top end Senneisser, Bose and similar products are good.
    With headphones, you honestly do get what you pay for. Definitely worth forking out a little more for a decent pair.
  • Izzy2K17
    14036 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2017
    I have PowerBeats 3 wireless and they are fantastic, you can get them <$200 I think
  • Henstock
    2830 posts National Call-Up
    I have Bose SoundSport (wired), they're £80 (Amazon). The wirless version is about £130 I think.

I've never had a problem with anything Bose I've ever owned and these are have been used for hours daily since January with great comfort and sound quality.

Bose are superb! Got my first pair last year and will never buy any others now
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Henstock wrote: »

Got the QC headphones and they're brilliant, especially for travel.
  • Just got a pair of Shure SE425s and love them, they are £199 on amazon at the moment, only down side on that price is it doesn't come with the mobile control wire which can be purchased for another £35
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    Henstock wrote: »

Got the QC headphones and they're brilliant, especially for travel.

Wife gifted me GC 35's.. expensive but amazing.