Beta forums section?

Heisenberg
388 posts Sunday League Hero
On the last beta's I have been on usually I get access to report bugs etc. but I can't see it yet, what is the bug reporting method and general place for feedback on the beta? I am logged into the forums with the account that is associated with the beta.

Comments

• zMarkv
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How do i access the beta forum?
  • Also wondering about this. Followed the link in the email. Told me I had to launch the game and check back in the 18 forums which I've now done and still don't see anything
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    Heisenberg wrote: »
    On the last beta's I have been on usually I get access to report bugs etc. but I can't see it yet, what is the bug reporting method and general place for feedback on the beta? I am logged into the forums with the account that is associated with the beta.

Same here no beta forums for me either, maybe our input isnot needed , and they forgot to put a fake beta feedback thread, so it looks like they care.

Or maybe in a few hours.
  • Boysie91
    13792 posts World Class
    Try signing out and back in on the forum see if that helps
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    Id tag @EA_Andy but he just ignores me

Oh look, I already did
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    Same problem, cant find closed forum for life of me
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    This is where you'll find the closed beta forum to discuss anything related to the beta

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-18/ct-p/fifa-18-en
  • DoD_Jester
    edited August 2017
    Amazing as always @EA_Andy it dont work
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    This is where you'll find the closed beta forum to discuss anything related to the beta

It keeps saying, "access denied". :D
  • DoD_Jester
    edited August 2017

Yep same here bud

Whilst I'm in the mood to incessantly annoy the mods though

Why does EA have a centralised forum which no one uses along with the separate game boards? And why are we forced to use that when the actual fifa forum is more user friendly??

@EA_Andy
  • Dawud
    16136 posts World Class
    Happened to me last year, was on beta but couldn't access forum. Got ignored
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something

Yep same here bud

Whilst I'm in the mood to incessantly annoy the mods though

Why does EA have a centralised forum which no one uses along with the separate game boards? And why are we forced to use that when the actual fifa forum is more user friendly??

@EA_Andy
    Agreed, there should be a section here where we are able to discuss it and provide feedback rather than having to use a whole different forum imo. It would make it a lot more user friendly.

It could be like a locked section where you need to provide your Beta code to access it or something? Just an idea. :)
  • EA_Andy
    It's much easier for us to do it via AHQ and to make sure only those with Beta Access can access it.

Additionally Answers HQ is already used for Tech and Bugs so it makes sense to put the forums there and for anyone invited there was a link in the email so you know where to go.

I do agree on one centralized area though - long term I would like to see the two separate forums co-exist so that you don't have to go one place for discussion and another for tech etc.

If you were invited to the beta and can't access the forums feel free to send me a PM.
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    It's much easier for us to do it via AHQ and to make sure only those with Beta Access can access it.

Additionally Answers HQ is already used for Tech and Bugs so it makes sense to put the forums there and for anyone invited there was a link in the email so you know where to go.

I do agree on one centralized area though - long term I would like to see the two separate forums co-exist so that you don't have to go one place for discussion and another for tech etc.

If you were invited to the beta and can't access the forums feel free to send me a PM.

Those AHQ is that run by the same customer service agents, that send people to the forum to look for devs's.

I have a bad feeling about this.
  • DoD_Jester
    Pmd
  • Moiizer
    13588 posts Has That Special Something
    Pmd you Andy cheers
  • EA_Andy wrote: »

not able to access it yet the game is open on my console... might need some help
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    i cant access the forum. keeps saying access denied.
  • i cant access the forum. keeps saying access denied.

Same.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    958 posts Professional
    Mine said, either log in or tell us about it. How on the earth I could tell you about if the forum is not working
  • EA_Andy
    MysticM wrote: »
    Those AHQ is that run by the same customer service agents, that send people to the forum to look for devs's.

#FakeNews (also it was done exactly the same last year)

@ everyone who has PM'd me I will take a look but you're going to have to bear with me, it's very hectic as you can imagine.

It will likely be tomorrow before I can go through them all.

• CarlF
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    Same here. Access denied despite game being launched on console.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    958 posts Professional
    MysticM wrote: »

#FakeNews (also it was done exactly the same last year)

@ everyone who has PM'd me I will take a look but you're going to have to bear with me, it's very hectic as you can imagine.

It will likely be tomorrow before I can go through them all.

Thanks Andy