cheapest way to get Jesus

AeB 18
613 posts Sunday League Hero
can anyone help a broke dude out? I've got untradeable Lloris, Verratti, and TOTS Cairney to trade in, along with a few other low 80s golds and about 20k cash.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Pray
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    AeB 18 wrote: »
    can anyone help a broke dude out? I've got untradeable Lloris, Verratti, and TOTS Cairney to trade in, along with a few other low 80s golds and about 20k cash.

thanks in advance

You can't with that
  • Nervous_Nick
    6864 posts Big Money Move
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Pray

:D:D

• Cornushon
    5318 posts Big Money Move
    Jesus is inside everyone of us, you just need to find him. Accept yourself, be kind and generous, and Crist will reveal himself
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Jesus is inside everyone of us, you just need to find him. Accept yourself, be kind and generous, and Crist will reveal himself

LMFAO
  • AeB 18
    Cornushon wrote: »

Charlie Crist?
  • AeB 18

thanks in advance

You can't with that

nvm he's trash I don't want him anyway
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

thanks in advance

You can't with that

nvm he's trash I don't want him anyway

Then why did you ask if you could get him?
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only thing in life that is free
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2017
    You need to put a Futties player in, do the FUTTIES Aurier, as he's 83 rated, should only cost less than 5k. You'll need a few more 83's/82's to chuck into your squad then for Chem and you should be fine.
  • AeB 18
    Bevan wrote: »
    You need to put a Futties player in, do the FUTTIES Aurier, as he's 83 rated, should only cost less than 5k. You'll need a few more 83's/82's to chuck into your squad then for Chem and you should be fine.

I've got the futties Jesus
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero

Might be a bit too low rated to do it, you'll need an 83/82 rated one at least. I've just knocked one together with the players you already have + Evra, Rami, Enyeama, Thuavin, Motta, Bonaventura, and Falcao, but you'll need that Futties Aurier at RB.
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional

Better get futtie Aurier( he needs more votes!!!)
  • AeB 18

Might be a bit too low rated to do it, you'll need an 83/82 rated one at least. I've just knocked one together with the players you already have + Evra, Rami, Enyeama, Thuavin, Motta, Bonaventura, and Falcao, but you'll need that Futties Aurier at RB.

that should do it, thanks man
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero

that should do it, thanks man

No probs.
  • Vezzo
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Go to church and he will get you.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Pray

:D:D:D:D:D
  • AeB 18
    Vezzo wrote: »
    Go to church and he will get you.

I'm not a prepubescent altar boy, no one is getting me at church anymore
  • ChrisLFC
    7364 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    I used

Firmino 83
    Lacazette (was the cheapest 85 card believe or not)
    Nasri
    Marlos 82
    Parejo
    Krychiowak 82
    Oblak
    Lopes
    Varane
    Aurier Futtie
    Mandanda 84

Definitely get Aurier. Lloris and Veratti, Cairney should be enough to have a heap of 83 and 82 players that you could get for around 20k.