Favorite CB, TOTS Perrin!!!

yerwaltz
4078 posts National Call-Up
Who's your favorite CB this year that you have used?

I got to go with TOTS Perrin myself, coming up on 300 games for me. He can literally do it all, just look at those stats! I just noticed with a sniper chem on him, he literally has a 90 rating or above on every position minus GK lol that's amazing. Its a bit misleading but still pretty cool. Not sure there are many CBs that can claim the same.

I haven't used very many others this year, and mostly from la liga anyway, so im curious to see what everyone's favorite CB is so that I might consider trying some out before switching to 18 whenever that may be. I'm not too sure I can get it around release yet :bawling:

Comments

• JDukes96
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is weird one, but in my fitness team I needed someone very cheap to link with my untradeable TOTS Pizzi, so I got Ruben Semedo (Benfica version) and he's actually very very solid. Not necessarily a god tier CB, but just genuinely surprised me since I wasn't expecting much.

Other amazing CB's I've used: any version of Chiellini and Bonucci, Brooks, IF Reid, Boateng, Ramos (NIF), Varane (NIF), the Porto pair (Felipe and Marcano),
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Godin or Hummels are usually my favs. Haven't tried their TOTS yet though. Have tried the 91 and 89 respectively.
  • Montezuma
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTY Ramos.
  • Otis
    3575 posts National Call-Up
    Nesta has easily been the best for me, but my favourite is Jardel as he outshone virtually every other CB I've used this year.
  • DaftPunk
    1262 posts Professional
    Baresi has been the best CB for me, such an intelligent defender.
  • yerwaltz
    Carswell wrote: »
    Godin or Hummels are usually my favs. Haven't tried their TOTS yet though. Have tried the 91 and 89 respectively.

Always wanted to try Godin, but was never too sure if his defending would make up for lack of pace, at least in UT. I always use Atletico in h2h. Been also considering a bundes CB, since I have TOTS Piszczek at RB.

JDukes96 wrote: »
    This is weird one, but in my fitness team I needed someone very cheap to link with my untradeable TOTS Pizzi, so I got Ruben Semedo (Benfica version) and he's actually very very solid. Not necessarily a god tier CB, but just genuinely surprised me since I wasn't expecting much.

Other amazing CB's I've used: any version of Chiellini and Bonucci, Brooks, IF Reid, Boateng, Ramos (NIF), Varane (NIF), the Porto pair (Felipe and Marcano),

These are some good shouts. Might give Boateng a go before the end. I used nif Varane for ages early on, along with nif Ramos. Both solid, but I just prefer Umtiti to these two, at least with TOTS Perrin as a partner. Cant afford an IF Ramos, definitely not his TOTS lol. I didn't care too much for TOTGS Varane supprisingly.

Still haven't used anyone Calcio A at all this year lol, never had the team for anyone to add. But maybe next year, they are looking good as ever.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    yerwaltz wrote: »

Always wanted to try Godin, but was never too sure if his defending would make up for lack of pace, at least in UT. I always use Atletico in h2h. Been also considering a bundes CB, since I have TOTS Piszczek at RB.

These are some good shouts. Might give Boateng a go before the end. I used nif Varane for ages early on, along with nif Ramos. Both solid, but I just prefer Umtiti to these two, at least with TOTS Perrin as a partner. Cant afford an IF Ramos, definitely not his TOTS lol. I didn't care too much for TOTGS Varane supprisingly.

Still haven't used anyone Calcio A at all this year lol, never had the team for anyone to add. But maybe next year, they are looking good as ever.

His pace never bothers me tbf. Especially the higher rated ones around 70 pace. He's immense though.
  • Izzy2K17
    14023 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm using his SIF ATM and he is great
  • Scholesyy
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blanc or Rio. Can't decide.
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS David Luiz. :)
  • Keano
    20572 posts Club Captain
    Totgs chiellini.
  • JDukes96
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did use TOTS Godin in my last draft and I was actually blown away. Might just take the cake for best CB I've ever used. Wins everything at all costs.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Futties Smalling
  • Beroe
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tots Koulibaly. So strong
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    Tots glik. Next to someone with a bit of pace. He doesn't miss a tackle and wins every header
  • MegsonsBarmyArmy
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS Azpi by a country mile
  • Disgruntledmole
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    Honestly it's between Futties Smalling and TOTS Keane. Plz dnt h8

Ive used loads of other high end CB's like Cannavaro, TOTS Chiellini, MOTM Koulibaly etc. I think there is a specific type of defender that suits the way I (badly) defend. Keane and Smalling are nearly identical in game and felt very similar to Varane who is probably 3rd choice for me. I think its to do with the body type tbh
  • Pieman
    480 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hierro and movember Barzagli for me.

Special mention for TOTS Nacho who I thought I would never use but has really impressed me since winning him. He wins everything in the air despite his height.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    FUT birthday ogbonna.
  • Diggy
    15916 posts World Class
    Rio he's unflappable
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Toty Ramos ,tots Luiz,Rio,tots Azpi.
  • AreGrande
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    Tots Luiz and tots Ramos. But I used 86 Perrin for a lot of games, and he was class. Only played four games with tots Perrin for a DKT with nationality requirements, he didn't have to do all that much lol.
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tots Ramos is comfortably the best cb I've used all year. He's virtually perfect.

For sheer value I'd go for nif Bonnuci who I find to super-solid.
  • yerwaltz
    yerwaltz wrote: »

His pace never bothers me tbf. Especially the higher rated ones around 70 pace. He's immense though.
    I did use TOTS Godin in my last draft and I was actually blown away. Might just take the cake for best CB I've ever used. Wins everything at all costs.

I think I might give him a go honestly. Not sure I can afford the TOTS without offing someone, but ima look into it.

• yerwaltz
    edited August 2017
    FUT birthday ogbonna.

This guy is always a brick wall when I play you. Seems very underrated, only seen him a few squads really, on top of yours.
  • yerwaltz
    Anyone a fan of Thiago Silva?

He would actually fit nicely in my squad with Filipe luis at LB, TOTS perrin and Ruffier at GK. I think I could get him at 8 chem or so.