Fenerbahçe S.K.

Comments

• exzoo wrote: »
    Snake wrote: »
    Any hope you guys get better haha? Visiting Istanbul soon and was hoping to see a Fener game.

Giuliano will definitely improve the side, we lack creativity and he will provide that. Not sure if fans will continue filling the stadium though, they started chanting against the board today already :joy:
    When are you planning on going to Istanbul? Hope there are some decent fixtures that time.

First part is good to hear, and for the second part I have heard of the passion of the fans in Turkey haha. I will be there in September, gotta check out Van Persie at least when I am there (although I heard he sucks).
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    exzoo wrote: »
    Any hope you guys get better haha? Visiting Istanbul soon and was hoping to see a Fener game.

Giuliano will definitely improve the side, we lack creativity and he will provide that. Not sure if fans will continue filling the stadium though, they started chanting against the board today already :joy:
    When are you planning on going to Istanbul? Hope there are some decent fixtures that time.

First part is good to hear, and for the second part I have heard of the passion of the fans in Turkey haha. I will be there in September, gotta check out Van Persie at least when I am there (although I heard he sucks).

He really is useless, had high expectations when he arrived, but he disappointed me big time :/
    There's a possibility of RvP leaving to Feyenoord still, no?
  • exzoo wrote: »

He really is useless, had high expectations when he arrived, but he disappointed me big time :/

There is a chance, but those rumours have been there since he went to Turkey. We don't really need him as well, but he could be a good substitute if he is even willing to take that role. Wish he would do better.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47725 posts FIFA Cover Star

Just watch Gala games
  • Ahmer50x
    19024 posts World Class

Just go to the Turk Telekom Arena if you want to see a good match.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    All about Besiktas imo @Snake
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47725 posts FIFA Cover Star
    1444848_w2.jpg
  • exzoo
    Might rename this thread to "Bash Fenerbahçe S.K." :unamused:
  • exzoo

There is a chance, but those rumours have been there since he went to Turkey. We don't really need him as well, but he could be a good substitute if he is even willing to take that role. Wish he would do better.

Same, really like the guy :/
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    This Fener team is lacking pace. Someone like Markovic would do the trick. And perhaps Sakho as well to partner Skrtel. Bogdan as backup GK. Origi or Ings on loan. Would improve Fener drastically.
  • holdenwait
    57254 posts National Treasure
    It's lacking 2-3 CMs with actual passing ability and brains, a new striker a new RW, new LB, new CB, new GK so yeah.. it's end of August and this is the state of the squad after 7-8 signings lmao
  • Ahmer50x
    19024 posts World Class
    edited August 2017
    holdenwait wrote: »
    a new striker

bafetimbi-gomis-osmanlispor-galatasaray-08192017_1laqo2hrkktjl1x9o3yi7hyvhr.jpg?t=-68713763&quality=90&h=300

Fener Ağlama!
  • exzoo
    Goldado >
  • Ahmer50x
    19024 posts World Class
    Goldado >

:lol:
  • exzoo
    Van der Wiel to Cagliari done deal. :blush:

Glad we got rid of him, hope we get 2-3 mill for him at least
  • exzoo
    WBA offered 10 mill for Josef apparently.
    Hope we ask for more, 10 mill is nothing for PL clubs and we need the money to make at least 3 more signings.
  • exzoo
    IMG_20170827_224405.jpg
    Finally, first win of the season :blush:
    Giuliano, Isla and Soldado looking lively, Nabil Dirar might be the worst transfer of the Süper Lig this season.
  • exzoo
    Luis Neto will be Simon Kjær's replacement ffs :'(

At least WBA is buying Josef de Souza for £10m so that's good news.
  • Neckabob
    13046 posts Has That Special Something

if you want to watch proper football, go and watch Galatasaray´s games this season. better atmosphere than in this dead house called sükrü saracoglu ;)

• Neckabob
    13046 posts Has That Special Something
    Might rename this thread to "Bash Fenerbahçe S.K." :unamused:

do it
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    isnt this a bit tame for a turk rivalry? shouldn't you both be sending each other pictures of knifes and stuff
  • Ahmer50x
    19024 posts World Class
    Ash wrote: »
    isnt this a bit tame for a turk rivalry? shouldn't you both be sending each other pictures of knifes and stuff

Would get banned on here, so they have to take it down a notch
  • exzoo
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Would get banned on here, so they have to take it down a notch

This, we send private messages threatening each other
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    turks scared of being banned? laame
  • exzoo
    turks scared of being banned? laame

Don't make me spam Mahrez' profile with "come to Fenerbahçe <3 <3 <3" mate
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain