Fenerbahçe S.K.

Comments

  • exzoo wrote: »
    Snake wrote: »
    Any hope you guys get better haha? Visiting Istanbul soon and was hoping to see a Fener game.

    Giuliano will definitely improve the side, we lack creativity and he will provide that. Not sure if fans will continue filling the stadium though, they started chanting against the board today already :joy:
    When are you planning on going to Istanbul? Hope there are some decent fixtures that time.

    First part is good to hear, and for the second part I have heard of the passion of the fans in Turkey haha. I will be there in September, gotta check out Van Persie at least when I am there (although I heard he sucks).
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Snake wrote: »
    exzoo wrote: »
    Snake wrote: »
    Any hope you guys get better haha? Visiting Istanbul soon and was hoping to see a Fener game.

    Giuliano will definitely improve the side, we lack creativity and he will provide that. Not sure if fans will continue filling the stadium though, they started chanting against the board today already :joy:
    When are you planning on going to Istanbul? Hope there are some decent fixtures that time.

    First part is good to hear, and for the second part I have heard of the passion of the fans in Turkey haha. I will be there in September, gotta check out Van Persie at least when I am there (although I heard he sucks).

    He really is useless, had high expectations when he arrived, but he disappointed me big time :/
    There's a possibility of RvP leaving to Feyenoord still, no?
  • exzoo wrote: »
    Snake wrote: »
    exzoo wrote: »
    Snake wrote: »
    Any hope you guys get better haha? Visiting Istanbul soon and was hoping to see a Fener game.

    Giuliano will definitely improve the side, we lack creativity and he will provide that. Not sure if fans will continue filling the stadium though, they started chanting against the board today already :joy:
    When are you planning on going to Istanbul? Hope there are some decent fixtures that time.

    First part is good to hear, and for the second part I have heard of the passion of the fans in Turkey haha. I will be there in September, gotta check out Van Persie at least when I am there (although I heard he sucks).

    He really is useless, had high expectations when he arrived, but he disappointed me big time :/
    There's a possibility of RvP leaving to Feyenoord still, no?

    There is a chance, but those rumours have been there since he went to Turkey. We don't really need him as well, but he could be a good substitute if he is even willing to take that role. Wish he would do better.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47725 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Snake wrote: »
    Any hope you guys get better haha? Visiting Istanbul soon and was hoping to see a Fener game.

    Just watch Gala games
  • Ahmer50x
    19024 posts World Class
    Snake wrote: »
    Any hope you guys get better haha? Visiting Istanbul soon and was hoping to see a Fener game.


    Just go to the Turk Telekom Arena if you want to see a good match.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    All about Besiktas imo @Snake
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47725 posts FIFA Cover Star
    1444848_w2.jpg
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Might rename this thread to "Bash Fenerbahçe S.K." :unamused:
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Snake wrote: »
    exzoo wrote: »
    Snake wrote: »
    exzoo wrote: »
    Snake wrote: »
    Any hope you guys get better haha? Visiting Istanbul soon and was hoping to see a Fener game.

    Giuliano will definitely improve the side, we lack creativity and he will provide that. Not sure if fans will continue filling the stadium though, they started chanting against the board today already :joy:
    When are you planning on going to Istanbul? Hope there are some decent fixtures that time.

    First part is good to hear, and for the second part I have heard of the passion of the fans in Turkey haha. I will be there in September, gotta check out Van Persie at least when I am there (although I heard he sucks).

    He really is useless, had high expectations when he arrived, but he disappointed me big time :/
    There's a possibility of RvP leaving to Feyenoord still, no?

    There is a chance, but those rumours have been there since he went to Turkey. We don't really need him as well, but he could be a good substitute if he is even willing to take that role. Wish he would do better.

    Same, really like the guy :/
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    This Fener team is lacking pace. Someone like Markovic would do the trick. And perhaps Sakho as well to partner Skrtel. Bogdan as backup GK. Origi or Ings on loan. Would improve Fener drastically.
  • holdenwait
    57254 posts National Treasure
    It's lacking 2-3 CMs with actual passing ability and brains, a new striker a new RW, new LB, new CB, new GK so yeah.. it's end of August and this is the state of the squad after 7-8 signings lmao
  • Ahmer50x
    19024 posts World Class
    edited August 2017
    holdenwait wrote: »
    a new striker

    bafetimbi-gomis-osmanlispor-galatasaray-08192017_1laqo2hrkktjl1x9o3yi7hyvhr.jpg?t=-68713763&quality=90&h=300

    Fener Ağlama!
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Goldado >
  • Ahmer50x
    19024 posts World Class
    exzoo wrote: »
    Goldado >

    :lol:
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Van der Wiel to Cagliari done deal. :blush:

    Glad we got rid of him, hope we get 2-3 mill for him at least
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    WBA offered 10 mill for Josef apparently.
    Hope we ask for more, 10 mill is nothing for PL clubs and we need the money to make at least 3 more signings.
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    IMG_20170827_224405.jpg
    Finally, first win of the season :blush:
    Giuliano, Isla and Soldado looking lively, Nabil Dirar might be the worst transfer of the Süper Lig this season.
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Luis Neto will be Simon Kjær's replacement ffs :'(

    At least WBA is buying Josef de Souza for £10m so that's good news.
  • Neckabob
    13046 posts Has That Special Something
    Snake wrote: »
    Any hope you guys get better haha? Visiting Istanbul soon and was hoping to see a Fener game.

    if you want to watch proper football, go and watch Galatasaray´s games this season. better atmosphere than in this dead house called sükrü saracoglu ;)

  • Neckabob
    13046 posts Has That Special Something
    exzoo wrote: »
    Might rename this thread to "Bash Fenerbahçe S.K." :unamused:

    do it
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    isnt this a bit tame for a turk rivalry? shouldn't you both be sending each other pictures of knifes and stuff
  • Ahmer50x
    19024 posts World Class
    Ash wrote: »
    isnt this a bit tame for a turk rivalry? shouldn't you both be sending each other pictures of knifes and stuff

    Would get banned on here, so they have to take it down a notch
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    isnt this a bit tame for a turk rivalry? shouldn't you both be sending each other pictures of knifes and stuff

    Would get banned on here, so they have to take it down a notch

    This, we send private messages threatening each other
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    turks scared of being banned? laame
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Ash wrote: »
    turks scared of being banned? laame

    Don't make me spam Mahrez' profile with "come to Fenerbahçe <3 <3 <3" mate
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    I remember how bitter your lads were when we got Inler :lol:
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    exzoo wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    turks scared of being banned? laame

    Don't make me spam Mahrez' profile with "come to Fenerbahçe <3 <3 <3" mate

    :D
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Wtf are these Diego Costa rumours, stop playing with my feelings like that
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    exzoo wrote: »
    Wtf are these Diego Costa rumours, stop playing with my feelings like that

    More like Vincent Janssen :D
  • exzoo
    31977 posts National Team Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    exzoo wrote: »
    Wtf are these Diego Costa rumours, stop playing with my feelings like that

    More like Vincent Janssen :D

    Yeah, Costa was too good to be true but Janssen? :s :D
Sign In or Register to comment.