Fenerbahçe S.K.

Comments

• Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Flagged.

Cost me €450
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    are turkish clubs holding a competition for **** twitter patter or something?
  • exzoo
    32036 posts National Team Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    Flagged.

Cost me €450

:joy: Never ever bet on us. We can beat the best team and lose against the worst team the next week
  • exzoo
    Ash wrote: »
    are turkish clubs holding a competition for **** twitter patter or something?

Can't say I'm not ashamed tbf, quite embarrassing announcement :D why not just simply announce it ffs
  • exzoo
    edited August 2017
    IMG_20170812_231321.jpg
    2-2 away against the newly promoted Göztepe side. Not the best result, but we have had worse starts than this. Valbuena and Isla are looking really good, Robin van Persie dead as ever.
  • holdenwait
    58083 posts National Treasure
    Van Persie needs to bugger off asap, useless ****
  • MiIan
    12472 posts Has That Special Something
    Kaldirim GOAT <3
  • exzoo
    KingDutch wrote: »
    Kaldirim GOAT <3

Worst LB I've ever seen in a football shirt. Would take Ben Davies with open arms at this point
  • exzoo
    **** embarrassing, time for liquidation
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    useless ****
  • exzoo
    useless ****

Did you bet on us? :lol:
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    aye
  • exzoo
    Sorry pal
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    always knew gala were superior
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47905 posts FIFA Cover Star

<3
  • exzoo

**** off
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    338D4D0100000578-3559467-image-a-15_1461677007909.jpg
    #istandwithsouness
  • exzoo
    Delete this
  • Ahmer50x
    19980 posts Club Captain
    338D4D0100000578-3559467-image-a-15_1461677007909.jpg
    #istandwithsouness

#AvrupaFatihi
  • exzoo
    **** off lads
  • Ahmer50x
    19980 posts Club Captain
    exzoo wrote: »
    **** off lads

• exzoo
    :D
  • Ahmer50x
    19980 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017

I only wish the players would sing the full version but its just too damn offensive :lol:

(For anyone who doesn't know who reads this...the full version basically involves the trophy being shoved where the sun don't shine)
  • exzoo
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

I only wish the players would sing the full version but its just too damn offensive :lol:

Wait what, you're turkish or? :joy:
  • Ahmer50x
    19980 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017

Wait what, you're turkish or? :joy:

No, but I am a bit of a turkophile. Have been there, love the food, and love the music (also am a bit of a Turkish history buff). Plus, I had a phase where I was really into Turkish football a few years ago. Haven't really kept up lately but Galatasaray were my second team for quite a few years.

Going to a Galatasaray v Fenerbahce match is actually one of my bucket list life goals. I was close to going when I was younger, but I still lived at home and my parents were afraid I'd get stabbed so they vetoed the adventure. Haven't had a chance to plan a trip since.

(Not gonna lie...I was kinda tempted to just post a video of Ik ben turk as a response to your question :lol: )
  • exzoo
    edited August 2017
    That's pretty cool (apart from the Galatasaray part obviously :lol: ) always nice to see foreign people liking our culture and all :blush:

Ik ben turk ffs :joy:
    Have you ever been to Galatasaray's stadium?
  • Ahmer50x
    19980 posts Club Captain
    That's pretty cool (apart from the Galatasaray part obviously :lol: ) always nice to see foreign people liking our culture and all :blush:

I've been round the outside of the Turk Telekom Arena but my trips to Turkey have always been so hectic that I've never had a chance to actually go in and watch a match sadly. Also, never got to see the Ali Sami Yen :cry:
  • exzoo

I've been round the outside of the Turk Telekom Arena but my trips to Turkey have always been so hectic that I've never had a chance to actually go in and watch a match sadly. Also, never got to see the Ali Sami Yen :cry:

Going to one of the top 3's stadium is a must really. I've been to the Şükrü Saraçoğlu only once and that was two years ago, CL qualification against Shakhtar, was RVP's debut too. The atmosphere was simply amazing, I still get goosebumps thinking about it. It's quite hard to get tickets for big games for me sadly tho, since I live in Vienna :'(
    My dream is to watch a Fener-Gala match there, that derby is just something else :love:
  • Ahmer50x
    19980 posts Club Captain

Going to one of the top 3's stadium is a must really. I've been to the Şükrü Saraçoğlu only once and that was two years ago, CL qualification against Shakhtar, was RVP's debut too. The atmosphere was simply amazing, I still get goosebumps thinking about it. It's quite hard to get tickets for big games for me sadly tho, since I live in Vienna :'(
    My dream is to watch a Fener-Gala match there, that derby is just something else :love:

Best atmosphere in world football IMO at Fener-Gala matches.
  • exzoo

Best atmosphere in world football IMO at Fener-Gala matches.

Agreed