4-3-3(4) Custom tactics and player instructions

trandaffir
632 posts Sunday League Hero
edited August 2017
I just switched to 4-3-3(4) which works great but I was curious what Custom Tactics and Player Instructions do you guys use for this formation?

Comments

• VICTAAAA
    10843 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2017
    i think player instructions are pretty dependent on personnel. tactics are pretty dependent on your personal play style. i'm not all that great but i have my moments.
    i personally try to pass through the defense, have the possession advantage (typically 55-58%), will cross and switch play across the pitch with long balls. defensively i manually defense, take away passing lanes and pressure when needed (rare i use double teams). i play a balanced attack, no IG quick tactics.

speed: 57
    passing: 46
    positioning: organized

passing: 55
    crossing: 50
    shooting: 55

pressure: 55
    aggression: 63
    width 58
    line: cover

instructions
    Carrasco: get in behind, stay wide (not a featured player, used to stretch the field with horizontally and vertically)
    Torres: stay central, get in behind (lone striker, want him using his pace and also be a target for crosses)
    Messi: default (he's allowed to do as he pleases as his AI positions him pretty well)
    Isco: default (i find this allows him to sit in central mid and be the linchpin between Vieira and Torres)
    Gullit: free roam (Messi's role just deeper in midfield)
    Vieira: man mark, stay back (he essentially trades roles with Marcelo on offense).
    Marcelo: always overlap (utilizes his offensive ability and not a worry with Vieira covering him behind)
    Zanetti: default (H/H fullbacks are a joy, no need to waste his crossing ability when Gullit helps on defense).

Team (Maldini is now in for Baresi):
    U7LpgW9.jpg

edit: might be a bit vanilla for some but i don't know how to/refuse to play AI defend, secondary high press or PTB counter.
  • AIeks
    4991 posts National Call-Up
    Front 3 get in behind, CAM free roam, one CM to stay back, back 4 stay back.
    Org
    Org
    Cover
  • VICTAAAA
    MaTaDoRz wrote: »
    Org
    Org
    Cover

good call using spoiler :+1:
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    i think player instructions are pretty dependent on personnel. tactics are pretty dependent on your personal play style. i'm not all that great but i have my moments.
    i personally try to pass through the defense, have the possession advantage (typically 55-58%), will cross and switch play across the pitch with long balls. defensively i manually defense, take away passing lanes and pressure when needed (rare i use double teams). i play a balanced attack, no IG quick tactics.

width 58

instructions
    Carrasco: get in behind, stay wide (not a featured player, used to stretch the field with horizontally and vertically)
    Torres: stay central, get in behind (lone striker, want him using his pace and also be a target for crosses)
    Messi: default (he's allowed to do as he pleases as his AI positions him pretty well)
    Isco: default (i find this allows him to sit in central mid and be the linchpin between Vieira and Torres)
    Vieira: man mark, stay back (he essentially trades roles with Marcelo on offense).
    Marcelo: always overlap (utilizes his offensive ability and not a worry with Vieira covering him behind)
    Zanetti: default (H/H fullbacks are a joy, no need to waste his crossing ability when Gullit helps on defense).

U7LpgW9.jpg

edit: might be a bit vanilla for some but i don't know how to/refuse to play AI defend, secondary high press or PTB counter.

That team is incredible
  • VICTAAAA
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

width 58

instructions

U7LpgW9.jpg

That team is incredible

thanks! but my CF Luiz though... so much fun! :+1:
  • trandaffir
    632 posts Sunday League Hero
    MaTaDoRz wrote: »
    Org
    Org
    Cover

Thanks! using this atm. 3-0 so far in the WL with it.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2017
    Back 4 and a CM stay back while attacking, CT defense cover instead of offside, everything else default