The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT : Question about gamesharing FIFA 18

Andy99TradeZ
15169 posts World Class
There are 2 XB1's in my house and this year me and my brother want to only buy 1 copy of 18 between us.
If I buy the icon edition on 1 XB and have myself set as the home account on the other XB, will I be able to play on both when the full game is out?

Cheers.

Comments

• Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Its possible I guess.

Only one account will receive the packs, though.
  • Fab
    19424 posts World Class
    wish i had a brother to gameshare with
  • Diggy
    14165 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2017
    Fab wrote: »

There there do you want to talk about it?

Yes you can both play just make 1 home account on one Xbox then all profiles will be able to play the games on that Xbox

Then the main account logs into the Xbox that is not the home xbox
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Diggy wrote: »

Yes you can both play just make 1 home account on one Xbox then all profiles will be able to play the games on that Xbox

What he's asking though, is if the second account will get the three days early access like the main account with the icon edition.
  • VICTAAAA
    11197 posts Has That Special Something
    There are 2 XB1's in my house and this year me and my brother want to only buy 1 copy of 18 between us.
    If I buy the icon edition on 1 XB and have myself set as the home account on the other XB, will I be able to play on both when the full game is out?

Cheers.

yes, this works. make the non-purchaser account the home xbox. the purchaser account always needs to log-in. and make sure you just buy all your games on one single account. (i've split every game with my friend Nathan for the last 2-3 years because of this :wink: ).
  • Otis
    3514 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »

What he's asking though, is if the second account will get the three days early access like the main account with the icon edition.

The other account shouldn't get the access.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    15169 posts World Class
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

Cheers.

yes, this works. make the non-purchaser account the home xbox. the purchaser account always needs to log-in. and make sure you just buy all your games on one single account. (i've split every game with my friend Nathan for the last 2-3 years because of this :wink: ).

So I just sign in on the home xbox when brotherwants to play, but can also sign in on the purchaser account and play?