OGing to waste time?

WallOfTrump
585 posts Sunday League Hero
Just beat some dude 4-0. So, he preceded to OG all the way to 13-0.

Comments

• Lackosweat
    5528 posts Big Money Move
    So ?
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    He was salty, just move on.
  • silverdale10
    1327 posts Professional
    edited August 2017
    Are you sure you didn't do something to pee him off?
    I was playing somebody with full TOTS last week who did the stupid dance routine after every rubbish goal he scored and full replays. Then when he went 3-0 he did the pause to invite me to quit. There wasn't that long to go so there was no way I was going to chuck the coins away. He got the OG treatment.
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it so hard for you guys just to play the game like a normal human beings? Leave the childish rubbish for kids. shushing, dabbing, ogs. Control yourselves
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    If you keep going you can get to 30-0, your opponent will love that especially with the time restrictions in the WL :D
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    If a guy who is clearly better than me starts dabbing and watching replays I just use all 3 and my pauses and turn the tv onto the sky and watch a family guy or something and just leave him to play the rest of the game by himself, I figure that he clearly has the time... if someone is battering me but being respectful I will just quit.

No need to be a disrespectful **** because you're better at the game ffs
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    I did it first time last week, will only do it if oppo pauses after scoring looking for me to quit twice, first time I let slide if he does it again and I'm clearly not getting back into it it's OG treatment, respect me and I'll respect you, simple
  • tatadwader
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    If a guy who is clearly better than me starts dabbing and watching replays I just use all 3 and my pauses and turn the tv onto the sky and watch a family guy or something and just leave him to play the rest of the game by himself, I figure that he clearly has the time... if someone is battering me but being respectful I will just quit.

that's the best way to do it for sure.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dazza3113 wrote: »

lol, if it is just not working out for me I do the same...