Musa or Jesus Futtie

jspurs
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Get Musa Futtie now or wait for Jesus Futtie. who will be better?

Comments

  • ZiggieTTU
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Or wait and see if there is a Son...

    Personally, if you use 5 star skills (which I don't) then Id think Jesus. If you don't, Musa.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Probably Jesus
  • Retro1989
    5298 posts Big Money Move
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »
    Or wait and see if there is a Son...

    Personally, if you use 5 star skills (which I don't) then Id think Jesus. If you don't, Musa.

    Hope you are joking, Son has no chance of getting a Futties card.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »
    Or wait and see if there is a Son...

    Personally, if you use 5 star skills (which I don't) then Id think Jesus. If you don't, Musa.

    Hope you are joking, Son has no chance of getting a Futties card.

    Presume he means if they re-release his 2POTM
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    jspurs wrote: »
    Get Musa Futtie now or wait for Jesus Futtie. who will be better?

    Can u get both?
  • ZiggieTTU
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not a futtie, just a SBC POTM reissue would be nice.
  • Rossco160715
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    Musa is unstoppable. 10 goals in 3 games and I'm bang average.
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    Musa is unstoppable. 10 goals in 3 games and I'm bang average.

    So he can finish? What's his pace like better than normal card?
  • Tlegendary
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    What will be the rating of Jesus?
  • JPRM71
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Really hoping for Jesus, his 82 was decent fun
  • Jobiwan
    3685 posts National Call-Up
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Really hoping for Jesus, his 82 was decent fun

  • Rossco160715
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mc wrote: »
    Musa is unstoppable. 10 goals in 3 games and I'm bang average.

    So he can finish? What's his pace like better than normal card?

    Ironically he doesn't feel mega fast. He just makes excellent runs. I was worried about his workrates but he's on the shoulder of the last man constantly. My last game he scored 5 from 7 attempts. He's won me 4/5 games so far.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    I'm loving Musa atm too, 9 goals in 5 games but can't wait for Jesus too as i loved his 82 OTW
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Really hoping for Jesus, his 82 was decent fun

    This, but might get Musa too for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and giggles
  • v4vendetta1978
    3229 posts National Call-Up
    Was going to do musa but not now everyone else got him for cheap lol
Sign In or Register to comment.