Musa glitch

keyroy
1616 posts Play-Off Hero
Just did musa sbc and got the futties winners version. 85 rated. Id advise to go on and do it before they change it back

[Img]https://s4.postimg.org/t2mc6ohi5/20170803_001651.jpg [\img][/img]

Comments

• keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Never mind just went to put him in my squad and hes changed to the 78 version lol
  • Chapman
    444 posts An Exciting Prospect
    keyroy wrote: »
    Just did musa sbc and got the futties winners version. 85 rated. Id advise to go on and do it before they change it back

[Img]https://s4.postimg.org/t2mc6ohi5/20170803_001651.jpg [\img][/img]

Wow
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Winner chosen already?? *tinfoil hat time*
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    wade_7_ wrote: »

There's a chance every nominee has a card in the system bud ready for when the vote closes...... but yeah..... called BS on the results when dembele won. Looks a little beast though does musa
  • wade_7_
    Waspy wrote: »
    wade_7_ wrote: »

There's a chance every nominee has a card in the system bud ready for when the vote closes...... but yeah..... called BS on the results when dembele won. Looks a little beast though does musa

Yeah I know what you're saying pal, and genuinely feasible. Unfortunately it's how EA make you(me) think sometimes!
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks for letting us know about this, we're looking into it.
  • alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    Conspiracy mode on: votes don't matter, winner chosen before.
  • ItsWideRight
    1138 posts Professional
    EA should own their mistake and either give us 85 musa or pack compensation for cards i would not have used because i didn't complete the challenge for a 78 musa i did it for a 85. That's your fault not ours.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    EA should own their mistake and either give us 85 musa or pack compensation for cards i would not have used because i didn't complete the challenge for a 78 musa i did it for a 85. That's your fault not ours.

The requirements were still the same, meaning it cost around 5k to complete?
  • Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up

It's not important, if it showed an 85 Musa was the reward gave you the 85 and then changed back to 78 its false advertising
  • ItsWideRight
    1138 posts Professional
    edited August 2017

I just used all the players in my club but yeah it was just a 75 rated team needed.

It clearly said 85 rated musa yet i got a 78 who i have no interest in, false advertising.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

It's not important, if it showed an 85 Musa was the reward gave you the 85 and then changed back to 78 its false advertising

The point I'm making is against his statement that he used better players to complete the SBC just because of the higher rating, despite the requirements staying the same...
  • wade_7_

The point I'm making is against his statement that he used better players to complete the SBC just because of the higher rating, despite the requirements staying the same...

Where did he state he used better players to complete the challenge?
    If I'm wrong I apologise, but from what I read is, he used players to gain the 85musa, if he knew it was the 78musa, he wouldn't have used the players?
  • ironawin1
    1320 posts Professional
    I think EA did this on purpose so we can see what a winning Musa would looks like so we all canvote for him.
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Thats great that your looking into it but id prefer my 85 musa

@EA_Andy
  • CeeQue
    15564 posts World Class
    He was expected to win anyways. This is what probably his card will look like.
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Showing an 85 Musa once you completed a challenge means you should receive that card. I would flood their call center and their social media accounts until they rectify the issue to your liking. If they want to mess up, then they should deal with consequences just like anyone else. If we were to do something slightly even close to breaking the TOS, like sell too well on the transfer market, we get banned. So I don't see why they can't suck it up.
    Just my fuel to the fire.
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Showing an 85 Musa once you completed a challenge means you should receive that card. I would flood their call center and their social media accounts until they rectify the issue to your liking. If they want to mess up, then they should deal with consequences just like anyone else. If we were to do something slightly even close to breaking the TOS, like sell too well on the transfer market, we get banned. So I don't see why they can't suck it up.

I see what you saying mate but tbh couldnt be arsed to bombard them. Nothing will happen anyway
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up

Yeah but the big companies have it in their agreements that you sign that they're allowed to do what they want as your playing their game online its just the way it works. Theres probably some fine print somewhere saying they dont have to give you ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Thats why they pay so much for lawyers to set up these agreements to cover there own ❤️❤️❤️❤️ otherwise everybody would be suing all the time
  • InigoMontoya
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone who did the Musa SBC should have their account banned anyway :D

Just kidding of course, that is pretty annoying though. Think something similar happened with a Marquee Matchup a few months ago, was released early, some people completed it but got the rewards and packs removed without getting players back
  • hiya
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite

Just kidding of course, that is pretty annoying though. Think something similar happened with a Marquee Matchup a few months ago, was released early, some people completed it but got the rewards and packs removed without getting players back

that is terrible
  • TurdFerguson
    2628 posts Fans' Favourite
    To the people complaining - stop. None of you went into the futtie originally expecting to be given the upgraded version. To those who did it once they saw the 85 hoping to game the system, you took a chance and it didn't work out, at most you lost 5k on something you likely knew was just an error by EA. Move on and get him tomorrow.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Hello Ea_Andy
  • dbslbu
    1890 posts Fans' Favourite
    Spam vote the other two! Really was hoping for Yedder but it looks as if Musa has it then. Could have been worse. Could have been Remy. I don't loik Remy!
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't those now count as votes though? Musa should be disqualified, EA can't ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up like that and just let those votes count... Yes, I know Gray would win over Ben Yedder anyway... Just saying, a lot of people have now voted for Musa because of this glitch when they might not have otherwise.
  • TurdFerguson
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Don't those now count as votes though? Musa should be disqualified, EA can't **** up like that and just let those votes count... Yes, I know Gray would win over Ben Yedder anyway... Just saying, a lot of people have now voted for Musa because of this glitch when they might not have otherwise.

Mini you know musa would have won regardless
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Don't those now count as votes though? Musa should be disqualified, EA can't **** up like that and just let those votes count... Yes, I know Gray would win over Ben Yedder anyway... Just saying, a lot of people have now voted for Musa because of this glitch when they might not have otherwise.

Mini you know musa would have won regardless

Exactly, but now he should be disqualified. This isn't how a vote works. If the glitched one had been Ben Yedder, everyone would have voted Ben Yedder, therefore giving him a greater chance of winning.

However, since Musa was the only glitched one, EA made it pretty clear the winner is pre determined and we're wasting our time with these SBCs.
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero

Haha fair play only did it cos the 85 looks boss. I have no use for the 78 not even any good for an sbc
  • TurdFerguson
    It was up for like 5 minutes, you really think that many FUT players are on the forum and twitter being influenced by that? I doubt it
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thank you ea

Screenshot_20170804-203527.png