FUT 18 Thread (All new information on the first page)

Santiago
21486 posts Club Captain
edited August 2017
DF1nqu3WAAAmj2C-1.jpg

Post edited by Santiago on

Comments

• Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017
  • RedArmyDoof
    1342 posts Professional
    Have a feeling that new features could make this one of the best FUTs to date
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain

As for new features, I am not really sure what to expect. I mean maybe some new pos. card etc..but don't see them giving us any new game modes. Don't see what they could add tbh
  • VICTAAAA
    10757 posts Has That Special Something
    *bookmarked*
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Santiago wrote: »

As for new features, I am not really sure what to expect. I mean maybe some new pos. card etc..but don't see them giving us any new game modes. Don't see what they could add tbh

But would you have thought of draft and SBCs before they were added? Or WL?

I think they'll revamp draft this year. I hope so anyway.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24554 posts Club Captain

This time last year did you see them announcing SBC's and fut champs?
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »

New feature that we can change players into suitable positions? Eg Henry LW can be changed to ST
  • RBailss
    11793 posts Has That Special Something
    Kai9623 wrote: »

New feature that we can change players into suitable positions? Eg Henry LW can be changed to ST

Yeah would make sense
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017
    No not at all but I just don't see what mode they could add that is different from the rest. Hope they surprise us and they probably will.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Are they releasing all the icons today or just some?
  • Dan is Clutch
    24554 posts Club Captain
    No not at all but I just don't see what mode they could add that is different from the rest. Hope they surprise us and they probably will.

I think they've got something up their sleeve. I have no idea what though :joy: .
  • RBailss

I think they've got something up their sleeve. I have no idea what though :joy: .

Yeah, they will have something, looking forward to tuning in!
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Castro and Spencer, everything wrong with FUT summed up in one pic. :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24554 posts Club Captain

Yeah, they will have something, looking forward to tuning in!

Same!!
  • RBailss

Better than the majority of YT's who represent Fifa imo
  • VICTAAAA

i think all the physics abuse, sweat tactics and PTB counter play styles at what's wrong. i have no issues with people making a living if people are willing to spend their time and money on watching others play games.
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Let's hope so @Dan is Clutch

But pos. changes, tournaments and dutch icons would already make me really happy.

Gameplay is the thing they have to get right though
  • MaddMike3711

Spencer and his fake XI, and Castro who all he does is scream into a mic for hours straight.

That wasn't the FUT I fell in love in with nearly 10 years ago, and for the older people in the community I'm sure it wasn't what they were going for either.
    It's sad what our community has become, worshipping some guy who believes he is the messiah of FUT, and an annoying YT who caters to click bait and "OMGGGGGG GUYZ, WATCH MY 50,000 FP PACK OPENING."

It really is sad, that they have so much say in our community. Though that's just my opinion.
  • VICTAAAA

i'm going to be ambitious and say: utilization of secondary positions on cards... :hushed:

highly doubt that will happen because what's more likely to happen are more legends/icons who will also be in the wrong positions.
  • BrentfordFC
    11588 posts Has That Special Something

Spencer and his fake XI, and Castro who all he does is scream into a mic for hours straight.

That wasn't the FUT I fell in love in with nearly 10 years ago, and for the older people in the community I'm sure it wasn't what they were going for either.
    It's sad what our community has become, worshipping some guy who believes he is the messiah of FUT, and an annoying YT who caters to click bait and "OMGGGGGG GUYZ, WATCH MY 50,000 FP PACK OPENING."

It really is sad, that they have so much say in our community. Though that's just my opinion.

If you were getting paid just to scream into a mic all night you would do it :lol:
  • xMatinx
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a feeling that we will see impressive amount of new icons this year.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner

he gets paid to do it id be all over it, seem a bit mad about nothing tbh you dont need to watch them ..if they annoy you so much then dont and dont complain about something you aint watching if you already dont .. end of
  • MaddMike3711
    edited August 2017

If you were getting paid just to scream into a mic all night you would do it :lol:
    He's so cringey, I can't even stand to watch him. :D
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    All I care about is that they bring tournaments back or give me another mode where I can use my silvers and that they announce some nice icons, preferably quite a few re-releases as well.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Would really like a FUT Champs revamp. I would like to see it be 25-30 games instead of 40 per weekend personally.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    Would really like a FUT Champs revamp. I would like to see it be 25-30 games instead of 40 per weekend personally.

doubt it will happen if you cant play the games then dont i guess the answer is to this
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 2017
    xMatinx wrote: »
    I have a feeling that we will see impressive amount of new icons this year.

If they are stated out like this Henry card I would be least bothered.. Quality over quantity for me.. It's an absolute waste of image rights for what they do like some cards like this,mvb and scholes etc.
  • Yung
    11620 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2017
    You will all love this LW —> ST thing right now but when the equivalent of POTM Son is at ST of EVERY SINGLE TEAM it’s not going to be fun anymore.