We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

1.5m to spend - make me a team

Sparky_rob1982
459 posts Sunday League Hero
As the title - getting a bit bored of my team, so looking to play with a new one for fun... 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-3 (4) formations ideally (too late in the game to start trying to change now)

Go nuts - I like 4* Skill up top and ball-playing defenders, as I like to pass out from the back... who can sort me out with a fun team to play with?!

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    I'll do it...what are you playing with just now? So I know what NOT to make
  • Sparky_rob1982
    I'll do it...what are you playing with just now? So I know what NOT to make

fpIssEn.png
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    Just over 1.4m @Sparky_rob1982

Screenshot_20170731-104936.png
  • Sparky_rob1982
    That is nice! I could whack Casemiro in over Iniesta, to give a bit more bite to the midfield from a defensive standpoint too... at this stage in fifa it's all about having fun, and that front three looks like so much fun :lol:
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    That is nice! I could whack Casemiro in over Iniesta, to give a bit more bite to the midfield from a defensive standpoint too... at this stage in fifa it's all about having fun, and that front three looks like so much fun :lol:

I've played with all front 3 over the course of this year. Only have TOTS Gomez untradeable now from the 3 but he's just my favourite player this year. With him and Messi in the team it's like playing with 2 messi's :D
    Perisic is like the serie a Ronaldo too...

Casemeiro is a good shout...I thought modric instead of rakitic at first so that's another option
  • Sparky_rob1982
    I'm just going through the process of selling up my entire club and seeing just how much money I end up with... then I'll make a decision on the team. Gut is saying about 2m total, but some of the silvers seem to be surprising me with how much they might go for, so it could be more.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    I'm just going through the process of selling up my entire club and seeing just how much money I end up with... then I'll make a decision on the team. Gut is saying about 2m total, but some of the silvers seem to be surprising me with how much they might go for, so it could be more.

Rich people's problems :D:D
    I'm kidding, well you could improve certain players like bonucci and Ramos etc...
  • Sparky_rob1982
    Haha - got lucky with a few packs and some trading :lol: I have never had a Messi, Ronaldo or any of those high level players before, in any FIFA, so I'm excited to try people like that out
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    Haha - got lucky with a few packs and some trading :lol: I have never had a Messi, Ronaldo or any of those high level players before, in any FIFA, so I'm excited to try people like that out

Well in that formation I'd say Messi is good value for money atm, and Gomez is unreal. Pricey, but unreal! Enjoy
  • Sparky_rob1982
    @P1tch_1nvaderz88

FipGPaO.png

change of heart - slight alteration to keep DDG in goal and my Man U back core on the right... selling Suarez now for 450k odd and will out DDG for his TOTS version :smirk:
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class

Well in that formation I'd say Messi is good value for money atm, and Gomez is unreal. Pricey, but unreal! Enjoy
    @P1tch_1nvaderz88

FipGPaO.png

change of heart - slight alteration to keep DDG in goal and my Man U back core on the right... selling Suarez now for 450k odd and will out DDG for his TOTS version :smirk:

What you thinking of Gomez then? @Sparky_rob1982
  • Sparky_rob1982

@P1tch_1nvaderz88

FipGPaO.png

Not used him yet @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - sorted the team out on the webapp at work today, I'll try the team out tonight in the DKT - cannot wait!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class

@P1tch_1nvaderz88

FipGPaO.png

Not used him yet @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - sorted the team out on the webapp at work today, I'll try the team out tonight in the DKT - cannot wait!

Sorry I misread your previous message, I take it Suarez didn't live up to the hype?
    I have no worries about you enjoying Gomez, honestly dude he's so fun, even if you lose a match you still can't fault him, I bring him off the bench mostly now but he just scores every appearance :D@Sparky_rob1982
  • Sparky_rob1982

@P1tch_1nvaderz88

FipGPaO.png

Sorry I misread your previous message, I take it Suarez didn't live up to the hype?
    I have no worries about you enjoying Gomez, honestly dude he's so fun, even if you lose a match you still can't fault him, I bring him off the bench mostly now but he just scores every appearance :D@Sparky_rob1982

Looking forward to using him @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - Suarez was good, no faulting him really, I just fancied something a bit different - trying as many combinations as I can...
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    edited August 2017

@P1tch_1nvaderz88

FipGPaO.png

Looking forward to using him @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - Suarez was good, no faulting him really, I just fancied something a bit different - trying as many combinations as I can...

Quite right mate, it's at that stage of the game where enjoyment should be at its premium. Hope you have as much fun as me and @wade_7_ have had :)
    Good luck @Sparky_rob1982

Btw I would put finisher on Gomez
  • Sparky_rob1982

@P1tch_1nvaderz88

FipGPaO.png

Quite right mate, it's at that stage of the game where enjoyment should be at its premium. Hope you have as much fun as me and @wade_7_ have had :)

He came with finisher on when I bought him @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - roll on 6pm :tongue:
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    edited August 2017

@P1tch_1nvaderz88

FipGPaO.png

He came with finisher on when I bought him @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - roll on 6pm :tongue:

b1e9d19c_Charlie-_Sheen-_Winning-_Duh.jpg
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Aye, gomez can make someone as sh1te as me look good!! Real fun card, altho my chem of choice is marksman, dunno why, I've had various chem cards and I seem to get the best outa him with that
  • Sparky_rob1982
    What to do now though @wade_7_ and @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - do I sell DDG and Upgrade to his TOTS - or spend the other 450k I have on improving this team... or do I make a second, fun, fitness team with a few lesser league TOTS cards... thoughts?
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    What to do now though @wade_7_ and @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - do I sell DDG and Upgrade to his TOTS - or spend the other 450k I have on improving this team... or do I make a second, fun, fitness team with a few lesser league TOTS cards... thoughts?

Personally I've never been one to have multiple teams. I just make 1 quality squad including subs/reserves so I can rotate that way for fitness purposes soooo I would say improve what you have.
    That said, I'm unsure upgrading on your keeper would be the way to go, altho I've not tried any version of DDG. but I have tried TOTS buffon and TOTS donnarumma, yet I've found myself back with SIF consigli.
    Personally I don't believe there's enough upgrades between keepers
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    I personally have two teams....however it is partly down to my players on my club being 90% untradeable....

In your situation I'd upgrade your two wing backs with the 450k...

I'm using SIF Coleman and TOTS Alonso (untradeable)....bit you could upgrade Sandro to his motm card? @Sparky_rob1982
  • Sparky_rob1982
    Good call @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - upgraded Sandro to his MOTM and Valencia to his TOTS card - looking sweet... only an hour until I get to go home and unleash laggy hell onto myself...
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    Good call @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - upgraded Sandro to his MOTM and Valencia to his TOTS card - looking sweet... only an hour until I get to go home and unleash laggy hell onto myself...

Now see that team will just look awesome!
    To get both your wingbacks upgraded within budget too
  • Sparky_rob1982
    @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - played my first game with the team this morning in the WL - 4-1 win, Gomez is unreal!! Feels so silky to dribble with, and somehow he is SO strong on the ball. Excellent choice my man!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14177 posts World Class
    @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - played my first game with the team this morning in the WL - 4-1 win, Gomez is unreal!! Feels so silky to dribble with, and somehow he is SO strong on the ball. Excellent choice my man!

Just seen this after I asked you how your getting on in the other thread :D:D

Glad your enjoying him....he's GOAT
  • Sparky_rob1982
    So good @P1tch_1nvaderz88 - quite honestly loving that side now I have upgraded everyone. Gomez is a genius!