Icon impact on Fifa 18 Market - if any

FootyFootyFootball
2579 posts Fans' Favourite
What are peoples thoughts on the impact that some of these cards will have?

With Ronaldo coming in to the game at 94 rated and Maradona at 95, obviously these are going to be some of the most sought after cards in the game.

How do you think this will impact the current most sought after cards in the games like Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar etc (in terms of NIF only).

Very few people will pack any of the above players, so assuming the prizes and game coins remain the same, I can see this meaning the current crop will be slightly less expensive in Fifa 18.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Phife_Dawg
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think that guys like Neymar Ronaldo and messi
    are a bit cheaper because there are more options
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    Phife_Dawg wrote: »

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12804 posts Has That Special Something
    Phife_Dawg wrote: »

This, those players will be more like their Xbox prices
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    I will definitely wait till black friday before I buy anything of worth. Not making the same mistake again
  • RadioShaq
    14793 posts Moderator
    Ps has been more expensive before legends and has always had more population so I don't expect that to change.
  • Derryboy1893
    3557 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Ps has been more expensive before legends and has always had more population so I don't expect that to change.

But population shouldn't have to much affect on price, increased population is increased supply and increased demand
  • Persevere80
    1089 posts Professional
    I will definitely wait till black friday before I buy anything of worth. Not making the same mistake again

Same
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    personally I think it will adversely affect the mark IF icons allow for weak links to any and all players in so far as those little gems from odd leagues could now benefit from decent chemistry,
  • RadioShaq
    14793 posts Moderator
    RadioShaq wrote: »

But population shouldn't have to much affect on price, increased population is increased supply and increased demand

I am just saying nothing is different from ps and 360 days so ps should still be more expensive.