IF De Rossi or Futties Floreni at CDM

fred1266
1291 posts Professional
floreni is better than De Rossi in everything except defending and physical i use a 4231 so i believe Florenzi would be a better CM but at CDM what you all think

Comments

• HelloDearie
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use both in my team in 4231. Both play CDM.

De Rossi is a monster, and surprisingly chips in with goals too. He is the complete CDM for me.

Florenzi though, is an all round box to box midfielder. His stamina helps massively too, as he can easily last 120 mins. He will drive forward to assist in the box or score, but wven if you lose the ball, he is back in his CDM position in a flash.

Basically for me, if I had to choose one, it would be dependant on who the other CDM in your team is. If its a more defensive midfielder, then choose florenzi to compliment them. If its a more attack minded midfielder, choose de rossi.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Depends on the team around him
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    I use both in my team in 4231. Both play CDM.

De Rossi is a monster, and surprisingly chips in with goals too. He is the complete CDM for me.

Florenzi though, is an all round box to box midfielder. His stamina helps massively too, as he can easily last 120 mins. He will drive forward to assist in the box or score, but wven if you lose the ball, he is back in his CDM position in a flash.

Basically for me, if I had to choose one, it would be dependant on who the other CDM in your team is. If its a more defensive midfielder, then choose florenzi to compliment them. If its a more attack minded midfielder, choose de rossi.

I use a Calciao A side the other CDM is TOTS Khedira, thanks again
  • o0OainavO0o
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Florenzi by miles and miles. I traded off de Rossi, always out of stamina and really can't do much.