Totti SBC

METH
1054 posts Professional
With having only 88 el Shaarawy what's the best and cheapest way to do the SBC?? I won't give El Shaawary up so I will need 2 SBC cards.
Do only league ones count??

Comments

• Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    league ones count, for the rest I would advice you to check on futbin..
  • SuperSonicSean
    6163 posts Big Money Move
    You would have been better off completing guys like SBC Rashford and Modric for this. The full league SBCs take time and they're a gamble. Some people profit, but I always seem to lose coins doing them
  • SanderFC
    3085 posts National Call-Up
    Rashford is less than 40k and easy, for the Scottish one you only need to complete 12 teams so is faster than the other league SBCs.
  • METH
    1054 posts Professional
    Thanks guys
  • METH
    1054 posts Professional
    Wil do rashford and aubeymang has his 88 rated.
  • Richehb1
    997 posts Professional
    Don't do totti he is awful
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    Richehb1 wrote: »

Totti is great if you can play football and not sprint pong
  • Thorny
    1294 posts Professional

You must be awful...
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    Seriously considering doing him. What are the requirements as I'm not on console. May throw in Mbappe and Suarez
  • BiigDee
    What else would I need
  • METH
    1054 posts Professional
    88 rated, 4 tots, 2 SBC, 2 IF and 1 OTW
  • Jobiwan
    3803 posts National Call-Up
    I wouldnt give up suarez for him tottis stamina is terrible but hes a great super sub
  • BiigDee
    METH wrote: »

Christ is he worth all that? I've got 2 spare tots and TOTW so need 2 tots and otw I guess
  • Jobiwan
    3803 posts National Call-Up
    BiigDee wrote: »
    METH wrote: »

Christ is he worth all that? I've got 2 spare tots and TOTW so need 2 tots and otw I guess

I personally don't think so but he is good just not great stamina
  • Delboy13710
    8674 posts League Winner
    Have you tried he's loan . So glad I did as I won't be buying him. Was through on goal from about the half way line then he just completely slowed down to the point of walking pace . Felt completely unbalanced for me with poor stamina on top
  • BiigDee
    Have you tried he's loan . So glad I did as I won't be buying him. Was through on goal from about the half way line then he just completely slowed down to the point of walking pace . Felt completely unbalanced for me with poor stamina on top

I get that with most of my attackers. Plus when I go to knock the ball on to get away they flick it back towards my goal
  • Delboy13710
    8674 posts League Winner
    BiigDee wrote: »

I get that with most of my attackers. Plus when I go to knock the ball on to get away they flick it back towards my goal

Yes like they slow you down on purpose. But this was next level basically started walking after bursting clean through
  • Barry Allannnn
    1232 posts Professional
    Best shot on the game imo. Got 55 goals and 35 assists in 50 games for me playing on a 1 bar :D
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    He's brilliant.

Made even better by the way the commentator screams his name
  • Richehb1
    997 posts Professional
    Thorny wrote: »

You must be awful...

A lot better than you pal