Tots Khedira or Futties Florenzi?

Ze Jay
252 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 2017
I currently have tots khedira in my team and he's been fairly solid for me however seen that florenzi winners card I'm tempted to get him but to fund it I'd have to sell khedira.

Should I keep Khedira or get the winners Florenzi?

My team is 433 3
Ronaldo - Tots Aspas - Tots Callijon
Tots Khedira - Effenberg - Tots Trigueros
Tots Sandro - Tots Chiellini - Tots Godin - Tots Carvajal
Tots Oblak

My team would remain all on 10 apart from ronaldo due to the extra link Effenberg would be giving to Florenzi

Edit: I completely forgot I had a untradable chiellini and MOTM koulibali in my club so I used then to get the rating up and save me about 50k aswell, just got Florenzi without needing to sell Khedira
Post edited by Ze Jay on

Comments

• RedArmyDoof
    1342 posts Professional
    Ze Jay wrote: »
    I currently have tots khedira in my team and he's been fairly solid for me however seen that florenzi winners card I'm tempted to get him but to fund it I'd have to sell khedira.

My team is 433 3
    Tots Oblak

My team would remain all on 10 apart from ronaldo due to the extra link Effenberg would be giving to Florenzi

What extra link?

Anyway, I haven't used Khedira but I am enjoying Florenzi, tho in a more attack oriented role
  • Ze Jay
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ze Jay wrote: »

My team is 433 3
    Tots Oblak

What extra link?

Anyway, I haven't used Khedira but I am enjoying Florenzi, tho in a more attack oriented role

Just meant the link from a legend, basically means Florenzi would still why full chem as without the legend link he's only have 3/4 links
  • LeonidasJB
    14464 posts Has That Special Something
    Florenzi is better all round, Khedira is better defensively.
    Really enjoying Florenzi at the moment.

2 things to consider, imho.
    Florenzi will probably be more fun.
    Florenzi will be untradeable though.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    Florenzi all day long. The only advantage with Khedira is height and strength. Florenzi excels at everything else tho and defends good still. Florenzi is great buzzing around at cdm.

DPuPA3e.jpg[img][Img*]http://i.imgur.com/DPuPA3e.jpg[img*][/img]
  • VICTAAAA
    10639 posts Has That Special Something
    Florenzi over Khedira.

I really didn't like Khedira, H/H has him thinking he was a CF and wasn't fast enough to track back. Florenzi pretty much an offensive mid that'll bomb forward and get in a tackle. His strength is still poor but his long shots are awesome.
  • LeonidasJB
    14464 posts Has That Special Something
    Florenzi 3 in 8 and a few assists, I think 3 or 4.

Playing so well. Have TOTY Alves at RB. Florenzi gives extra support for Alves to get forward.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    I am in the same dilemma, cannot decide