Does EA sports fifa staff play the game in online at all???

youngevans
59 posts Park Captain
The question is does EA sports fifa staff members and technicians play this nonentity fifa 17 in online seasons too at all

Comments

• Omar.aljanaby
    1109 posts Professional
    Probably not!!! The game is over mate long time ago!!! It is too late to ask even!!!
  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    I doubt they do lol it's pretty obvious what's wrong with the game. For years they been developing a football game for us, and they just can't get it right. EVER LOL
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    No offence like but it seems at least a third of this forum is people complaining about the game but obviously still playing it-can't be that bad then?
  • tarheels_forever
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2017
    as in any other game, Fifa 17 has it's flaws, but there are still many thousands of people playing it every day. it is hugely successful! so despite the harsh criticism it gets from some players, there are still many people that love the game overall, including myself. so obviously Fifa 17 is a very succesful game like the ones which came before it. EA must be doing something right!
  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    as in any other game, Fifa 17 has it's flaws, but there are still many thousands of people playing it every day. it is hugely successful! so despite the harsh criticism it gets from some players, there are still many people that love the game overall, including myself. so obviously Fifa 17 is a very succesful game like the ones which came before it. EA must be doing something right!

We love the sport, that's why we play it.
  • youngevans
    59 posts Park Captain
    No offence like but it seems at least a third of this forum is people complaining about the game but obviously still playing it-can't be that bad then?

Yes we paid money for this and must play before we complain, If they're willing to give us a refund, you'll see the number of people who'll go for refund and quit playing
  • youngevans
    59 posts Park Captain

Go and play online seasons mate, and come back to show your love
  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    The game must be helping these guys who talk great about this game. They must be that one guy who has 1 shot and wins the match, whilst their opponents are guys like me who have 20 shots and hit the post 8 banging times lol lol lol
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    The game must be helping these guys who talk great about this game. They must be that one guy who has 1 shot and wins the match, whilst their opponents are guys like me who have 20 shots and hit the post 8 banging times lol lol lol

No mate, not at all. Always been a div 1 player since divs began. Always finish in gold in weekend league (so long as I can be bothered to slog up the games). Been playing FIFA since the 1st game so I think my opinion can be deemed valid. My personal opinion of the game differs from yours but your assumption is incorrect
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1366 posts Professional
    edited August 2017

No mate, not at all. Always been a div 1 player since divs began. Always finish in gold in weekend league (so long as I can be bothered to slog up the games). Been playing FIFA since the 1st game so I think my opinion can be deemed valid. My personal opinion of the game differs from yours but your assumption is incorrect

FIFA17 is the least skilled FIFA in years, The Auto AI Defending makes the skillgap smaller compared with FIFA16 & 15.

But people on these forums do sometimes complain too much about the game for instance Like you, I have always been a Division1 player & haven't been relegated all FIFA and 99% of the time I win Division1, if you're good enough then you can find ways to win and win the majority of your games and not get relegated from Divisions you just need to practice. Having said that I've played FIFA for over 20 years FIFA17 is certainly the least skilled i've played from what I remember, The amount of auto blocks, tackles inside the box bail out poorer opponents half the time they're not even doing it themselves, Defending in previous FIFA'S were more manual and that's how it should be.

I really hope in FIFA18 E.A tone down AI. Defending and make it more manual, if they do that then FIFA18 will be a better game than FIFA17, FIFA17 isin't that bad but it's certainly the least enjoyable FIFA i've played in years.

• youngevans
    59 posts Park Captain

FIFA17 is the least skilled FIFA in years, The Auto AI Defending makes the skillgap smaller compared with FIFA16 & 15.

But people on these forums do sometimes complain too much about the game for instance Like you, I have always been a Division1 player & haven't been relegated all FIFA and 99% of the time I win Division1, if you're good enough then you can find ways to win and win the majority of your games and not get relegated from Divisions you just need to practice. Having said that I've played FIFA for over 20 years FIFA17 is certainly the least skilled i've played from what I remember, The amount of auto blocks, tackles inside the box bail out poorer opponents half the time they're not even doing it themselves, Defending in previous FIFA'S were more manual and that's how it should be.

I really hope in FIFA18 E.A tone down AI. Defending and make it more manual, if they do that then FIFA18 will be a better game than FIFA17, FIFA17 isin't that bad but it's certainly the least enjoyable FIFA i've played in years.

You damn not need to practice anything after 20/6 of playing offline with lot's of friends and game center players. You're either lying about your success or you're one of few the lucky people. You claim you have played fifa over 20 years when ea sports fifa itself haven't gotten to even 18 years existence. This proves you're telling lies. Have you ever seen real madrid, barca, Chelsea and co playing like chickens before? Go and play 30 games in online seasons and come back to show your love. LIAR!!!
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1366 posts Professional
    edited August 2017
    youngevans wrote: »

You damn not need to practice anything after 20/6 of playing offline with lot's of friends and game center players. You're either lying about your success or you're one of few the lucky people. You claim you have played fifa over 20 years when ea sports fifa itself haven't gotten to even 18 years existence. This proves you're telling lies. Have you ever seen real madrid, barca, Chelsea and co playing like chickens before? Go and play 30 games in online seasons and come back to show your love. LIAR!!!

Why would I lie? :D I play on Xbox One i'm 28th Currently in the Top100 in Online Seasons.... you can ask @MacDaddy he knows and he's on Xbox He can even view the leaderboards himself, you assume I'm a liar obviously not LOL. :D

For the record I've played over 700 game & won 75 Division1 Titles.. I did state FIFA17 was my least favourite game in 20 years the game has issues, I preferred FIFA16 miles more as Defending wasn't Auto AI Assisted like FIFA17.

Also you can't be lucky to remain in Division1 over 100 seasons and not get relegated once.. Some people are bad at the game, some people are good at the game and PRO players are just insane i'm just one of the players that are "decent" at the game that's all nothing to lie about lad. :#

• MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    It's true his name is right there guys
  • Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    youngevans wrote: »

What's Fifa 94 then, you fool? Pretty sure that's more than 18 years ago.