Please vote for Futties Sanches!

13
Xmrburnzo
683 posts An Exciting Prospect
we already have an SBC Dembele. Sanches will be so good!

Comments

  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Already voted.
    Come on Sanches!!
    I think this could go to any of the 3.
    Gueye is a poor man's Kante.
    Dembele is really solid. Hoping his SBC stops a lot from voting.
    Sanches was evrybodies supersub earlier in the yr and every body prayed he would get an IF or Some special card. Let's hope this happens.

    #CORS
  • P
    7656 posts League Winner
    Voted dembele :) wanted sanches all year but now that link between my untradeable tots lukaku and tots alderwield would be great
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    No please
    If there's a player I still hate at this stage is sanches
    I can accept kante in every team because he's amazing irl, but sanches already has crazy stats considering he never left the bench this year
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    IF Gueye and Dembele SBC are 84 rated. An SBC of any of this guys would be around 85... I don't think only a few attributes increased would make me want to use this cards with all of the quality CM's from PL (Starting with any version of Kante).

    I need that Renato as a Sub for my Bundesliga Squad!
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Voting Sanches for sure..
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Dembele, would love to have him at 80+ across the board.
  • Zolifc
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Sanches going to win for sure
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited July 2017
    Dembele, would love to have him at 80+ across the board.

    Why wouldn't you have just done the SBC?
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Want Sanches to win but he's going up against Dembele. Can't see him winning
  • KingLionel10
    15054 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Dembele, would love to have him at 80+ across the board.

    Why wouldn't you have just done the SBC?

    Because an 86 Demebele will be better?
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    I've had SBC Dembele for 800 games, time for an upgrade :)
    I'll just get Vidal if I need a bundes CM
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Dembele, would love to have him at 80+ across the board.

    Why wouldn't you have just done the SBC?

    Because an 86 Demebele will be better?

    Not much better. Bit boring as well really. Got about 20 better options in prem already.

    No point debating though.

    I think Dembele will win because majority of people playing FUT can't think beyond the PL options.

    Florenzi was an exception because Sissoko was such a **** option.
  • Knowlesdinho
    11243 posts Has That Special Something
    No to Sanches!!
  • Antparry92
    17959 posts World Class
    Have already voted for Sanches... @SupaNoodle1990 has that train left the station yet? :joy:
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Dembele, would love to have him at 80+ across the board.

    Why wouldn't you have just done the SBC?

    Because an 86 Demebele will be better?

    Not much better. Bit boring as well really. Got about 20 better options in prem already.

    No point debating though.

    I think Dembele will win because majority of people playing FUT can't think beyond the PL options.

    Florenzi was an exception because Sissoko was such a **** option.

    True! But almost all players used Sanchez for a while at any point and also it was pretty common to see a team with top players playing with Renato.

    The true is that even if Renato wins I don't think he will be good enough to put in the bench Premium Xabi, any if Vidal or TOTS Keita.

  • Antparry92
    17959 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Dembele, would love to have him at 80+ across the board.

    Why wouldn't you have just done the SBC?

    Because an 86 Demebele will be better?

    Not much better. Bit boring as well really. Got about 20 better options in prem already.

    No point debating though.

    I think Dembele will win because majority of people playing FUT can't think beyond the PL options.

    Florenzi was an exception because Sissoko was such a **** option.

    Dembele wont win, anyone that wanted him would have done the recent SBC for him...this is Sanches' for the taking
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sanches has got this tbh. He's everyone's super sub when they're trying to hold out for a win. Also if Dembele wins I'll slightly regret doing his sbc last week.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    Sanches has got this tbh. He's everyone's super sub when they're trying to hold out for a win. Also if Dembele wins I'll slightly regret doing his sbc last week.

    And since we already spend in Dembele SBC we don't want to spend in Futties Dembele! Haha
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    Renato Sanches SBC due to the low rating could be cheap. Correct?
  • mu5525
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I swear a large portion of ppl who vote for these are autistic...
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    mu5525 wrote: »
    I swear a large portion of ppl who vote for these are autistic...

    To be honest, it is a really bad way to vote. They just want to make people spend when there is no point in getting a pink player not upgraded.

    Even if it is cheap.

  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Dembele, would love to have him at 80+ across the board.

    Why wouldn't you have just done the SBC?

    Because an 86 Demebele will be better

  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    want gueye :(
  • Antparry92
    17959 posts World Class
    mu5525 wrote: »
    I swear a large portion of ppl who vote for these are autistic...

    To be honest, it is a really bad way to vote. They just want to make people spend when there is no point in getting a pink player not upgraded.

    Even if it is cheap.
    Florenzi card in pink coat me 3k....that is nothing, and the fact it's different and gives more colour to my squad is ideal as I wanted him as a RB and isn't much more expensive than his normal card
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Have already voted for Sanches... @SupaNoodle1990 has that train left the station yet? :joy:

    @Antparry92

    Goldenboy confirmed
  • Antparry92
    17959 posts World Class
    Peter wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Have already voted for Sanches... @SupaNoodle1990 has that train left the station yet? :joy:

    @Antparry92

    Goldenboy confirmed
    Let's get this train back on the tracks!! :joy:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26045 posts Player of the Year
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Have already voted for Sanches... @SupaNoodle1990 has that train left the station yet? :joy:

    @Antparry92

    Goldenboy confirmed
    Let's get this train back on the tracks!! :joy:

    HYPE!!!!!!!!
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Sanches has got this tbh. He's everyone's super sub when they're trying to hold out for a win. Also if Dembele wins I'll slightly regret doing his sbc last week.

    And since we already spend in Dembele SBC we don't want to spend in Futties Dembele! Haha

    I do, I've had him since Christmas so time for an upgrade
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    mu5525 wrote: »
    I swear a large portion of ppl who vote for these are autistic...

    To be honest, it is a really bad way to vote. They just want to make people spend when there is no point in getting a pink player not upgraded.

    Even if it is cheap.
    Florenzi card in pink coat me 3k....that is nothing, and the fact it's different and gives more colour to my squad is ideal as I wanted him as a RB and isn't much more expensive than his normal card

    By voting to a player should be enough for the vote to count. I agree that the price is not high at all but for people that do not care about the color is a waste of time and coins.

    I understand your point but don't you think that it would be better to vote for example in social networks? That way more people would have the chance to vote...
  • Henstock
    2702 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone got any card mock ups? Would like to see how much people think he'll be upgraded
Sign In or Register to comment.