No FIFA for 5days

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
giphy.gif

I have no internet!!

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    I'm guessing you have data on your phone as you are able to post here so why not use it in the meantime?
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    I'm guessing you have data on your phone as you are able to post here so why not use it in the meantime?

This....it was great connection for me on 3g....even played peeps overseas,they said the connection was good for them.
  • TheRealMadGamer

Yeah I'm in 3G, is there some way of using my phone to get online on the ps4?
  • pob125

Yes,you can tether your connection to the ps4.just connect with USB cable,turn tethering on on your phone and follow the instruction.its quite simple.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

I haven't used it myself but it will just be like sharing data between phones so turn on your mobile tethering then connect to the ps4 like you would WiFi only select your phone from what I've heard it's just as good as broadband but someone else here can probably give more info.
  • pob125
    edited July 2017
    Check youtube
  • Realist
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    I did it when I moved house. Set your mobile as a hotspot. Then when you check internet connections on your PS your phone should come up as one. Match to that just like you would do your wifi and yer sorted fella.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol, i went to Mexico the other week. Had about 10 days off. I was absolutely sh!te when i came back, the gameplay was so different and felt weird. Took me a week to get back to normal.

Just play on 4G if the threads on here are to be believed then it will give you an advantage lol.
  • pob125
    I used it when living with the mother in law,she was a right control freak and started turning Internet off when she went to bed.
    She was more than confused and right annoyed when I double sixed her and use my phone.
    Mother in law 0
    Smug git 1
    (That was one time where a dab would fit nicely) :D
  • TheRealMadGamer

I haven't used it myself but it will just be like sharing data between phones so turn on your mobile tethering then connect to the ps4 like you would WiFi only select your phone from what I've heard it's just as good as broadband but someone else here can probably give more info.

Nice one I will give it a try thanks @Fifa_Hawk_85
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

Nice one I will give it a try thanks @Fifa_Hawk_85

No problem glad to be of help.
  • Izzy2K17
    11872 posts Has That Special Something
    5 days off is probably good for your health
  • Nervous_Nick
    6339 posts Big Money Move
    How much data does online Fifa use?? How many mb for 1 hour of FUT?
  • pob125
    Are my posts invisible??
  • ITSSPENO
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    How much data does online Fifa use?? How many mb for 1 hour of FUT?

Also curious
  • pob125
    Not a lot.
  • pob125
    edited July 2017
    1 Game is around 1 mg.
  • Deano2508
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    pob125 wrote: »
    Are my posts invisible??
    Yes
  • pob125
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    Are my posts invisible??
    Yes

Damn it...I'll contact EA.....oh...hang on a minute???
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    5 days off is probably good for your health

Very true
    I used it when living with the mother in law,she was a right control freak and started turning Internet off when she went to bed.
    She was more than confused and right annoyed when I double sixed her and use my phone.
    Mother in law 0
    Smug git 1
    (That was one time where a dab would fit nicely) :D

Ha ha well played, you could have just turned it back on once she was asleep?
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1 Game is around 1 mg.

That's pretty good to hear I have no internet until Wednesday and only 2gb a month 4g or 3G I will turn off auto updates.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Realist wrote: »
    I did it when I moved house. Set your mobile as a hotspot. Then when you check internet connections on your PS your phone should come up as one. Match to that just like you would do your wifi and yer sorted fella.

Cheers this what I'm going to do. Move house 2mrw ;)
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Cheers for the advice everyone.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Are my posts invisible??

Anyome seen pob? pob?
  • TheRealMadGamer
    edited July 2017
    Tried it last night lads. It was pretty terrible. Red bars in fut champs. I played 20 mins of the first game before I turned it off. And with all auto updates off i somehow used 1gb of data. All I did was search the market buy a player and go into a match. Will wait until I get a proper connection. I wouldn't recommend 4g Psn for this game. Yuk
  • Deano2508
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2017
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    Are my posts invisible??
    Yes

Damn it...I'll contact EA.....oh...hang on a minute???
    :D:D