switching to Xbox for 18.. Advice please

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
I've been debating moving for years now..After getting my email from Psn today announcing that Sony have screwed its users with £50 a year for Psn I think it's finally to switch. But my question is will the Xbox still have legends? What are icons? What's the score this time around? Have ea posted any official info on this?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15973 posts Moderator
    Won't paying more for the Xbox console defeat the purpose of switching?
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Why would you ever switch to the Xbox? git smart
  • TheRealMadGamer
    edited July 2017
    RadioShaq wrote: »

It won't if the Xbox has legends and os4 does not..That's why I need to know what icons are and what it all means because from what I can see Ea haven't exactly explained.

Are icons just a tiny handful of new players that will be on the ps4 or are icons all the legends that are currently on the Xbox plus the new guys? Have ea explained this anywhere?

• TheRealMadGamer
    edited July 2017
    Because if icons includes all the legends on ps4 I will just suck it up. And stick with Psn
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Legends are no longer a thing, it's just the same icons on both consoles, stick to the superior console.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move

It won't if the Xbox has legends and os4 does not..That's why I need to know what icons are and what it all means because from what I can see Ea haven't exactly explained.

Are icons just a tiny handful of new players that will be on the ps4 or are icons all the legends that are currently on the Xbox plus the new guys? Have ea explained this anywhere?

Xbox Legends will be removed and there is a new category called "Icon" now and they will be available on all platforms.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Gazza wrote: »
    Legends are no longer a thing, it's just the same icons on both consoles, stick to the superior console.

Xbox Legends will be removed and there is a new category called "Icon" now and they will be available on all platforms.

Ah right ok may stick with Psn for now then.