Why are Premier League players OP?

IffyMoney
4027 posts National Call-Up
Do you think a simple reason could be that it's because EA put a lot more focus into the individualism of each player compared to other leagues?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15087 posts Moderator
    I would think it's because it's the most popular. Then in another thread people we saying votes were fixed because bpl isn't the most popular and ea lies so who knows.
  • Fab
    17829 posts World Class
    to promote beast fc's
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    I think the game suits bpl players because most of them have pace and physical.
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Because it's the greatest league of all time

cringe
  • Henstock
    2697 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just the way of the game, PL players will get IFs easier etc so that's why teams will be easier to stack etc
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    They are not OP. It's just EA that screwed their rating.
    Ozil, Fabregas , Gundogan are not OP, but high rated, but Martial or Kante that would cost 50M+ in real life are way lower rated for some reason.
  • IffyMoney
    So nobody else feels as though the players actually feel OP compared to others of similar ratings/in game stats of other leagues?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    IffyMoney wrote: »
    So nobody else feels as though the players actually feel OP compared to others of similar ratings/in game stats of other leagues?

I do.
  • IffyMoney
    IffyMoney wrote: »

I do.

Personally i feel as though the following rankings is how players play.

Legends/Top Players (Like Ronaldo, Messi....even the likes of Boateng etc)
    PL
    The Rest (Including TOTS's from leagues that are not PL)
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    Ozil, Fabregas , Gundogan are not OP, but high rated, but Martial or Kante that would cost 50M+ in real life are way lower rated for some reason.

so you're saying Martial should be higher rated than Ozil and Fabregas? Um what

Maybe not higher, but at least closer in rating. 86 at least would be fair I'd say.
  • Currieman
    4947 posts National Call-Up
    God knows why they do it but it's probably just because the PL is the most watched (and best) league in the world.
  • Reus
    22550 posts Club Captain
    They aren't

They play to there stats

Bar butland who is superman
  • Sercs
    18650 posts World Class
    Yeah I think they just have stats that make them OP, whereas often the players who are great in real life suffer because the style isn't effective.

Like Dzeko, hes a great striker but nobody would use him over Musa.

But Musa does have great pace, good balance and can score

Dzeko doesn't have great pace, he can head the ball, has great movement and can finish

Dzeko is better irl, just isn't built for how Fifa plays

Martial again, id argue his stats are fair, just his mix of stats are the perfect combo. Pace, finishing, dribbling, height, strength and that all important balance/agility mix.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something

Maybe not higher, but at least closer in rating. 86 at least would be fair I'd say.

Hahahahahahaha, once again great to see people cracking jokes when I get on here in the morning :D
  • Sercs
    18650 posts World Class
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Hahahahahahaha, once again great to see people cracking jokes when I get on here in the morning :D

mate did you see that goal he assisted against RM? dem fan boys be crying for 90 overall ;)
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    The stats make the difference, maybe EA put a lot more effort into researching the stats of the prem players than they do other leagues.....they do sponsor the PL player of the month after all.

or maybe

it's just that the EPL is popular league and sells packs
  • Orison
    48556 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Pace and physical rules, has nothing to do with being in the PL or nah.

Renato Sanches is as OP as any PL CM for example, FUT 14 Ibarbo was more OP than any PL striker will ever be and so on.

PL players just get used way more than the others.
  • Sercs
    18650 posts World Class
    Serie A also, in previous years, were the most OP players. Like Orison says, Ibarbo was insane
  • Paciga45
    3570 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Pace and physical rules, has nothing to do with being in the PL or nah.

Renato Sanches is as OP as any PL CM for example, FUT 14 Ibarbo was more OP than any PL striker will ever be and so on.

PL players just get used way more than the others.

Correct
  • TheDrifter
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    There's some great players in Calcio that would be on every team if in the premier league..
    Parolo, Eder, Kouli , De Rossi, etc. and they have some amazing Informs like Gomez , Florenzi and Manolas that rival similar prem IFs.