EOE Lahm 94 > Does it worth it?

SOL1DS
3010 posts National Call-Up
908e13e8fb36b7c38dd079af600a3517.jpg

everyone but Aboubakar untradable.

I want to play him on the left with 7 chem with OTW Hummels, EOE Alonso, Scream Costa and Thiago 90

Comments

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    yes definately
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Best RB on the game
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    i ll wait a bit to see if i have to use any of these players to another SBC.

• ha032742
    52007 posts Moderator
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Best RB on the game

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Best RB on the game

• mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Best RB on the game

• Ma7mooodHD
    844 posts Professional
    I don't know why people do love him so much. He's too short, also lacks strength and aggression.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    He's great for me. Looks like he won't cost you much either.
  • Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up
    Best RB on the game

Of any fifa I've played
  • mhh1981
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    Have to say, he is fantastic. Well above expectations
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    I don't know why people do love him so much. He's too short, also lacks strength and aggression.

'Too short' - nonsense he's a RB...... height isn't as much of an issue in that position.

Strength, again not so much an issue due to his absurdly high balance and agility. As for aggression his defending stats are so high it negates this IMO. Easily one of the best RBs in FIFA History........ and a bargain price as well.

I can count on one hand the number of players that have met or bested my expectations this FIFA, Lahm is one for sure
  • Ma7mooodHD
    844 posts Professional
    Waspy wrote: »

'Too short' - nonsense he's a RB...... height isn't as much of an issue in that position.

Strength, again not so much an issue due to his absurdly high balance and agility. As for aggression his defending stats are so high it negates this IMO. Easily one of the best RBs in FIFA History........ and a bargain price as well.

I can count on one hand the number of players that have met or bested my expectations this FIFA, Lahm is one for sure

Try TOTS Valencia and you will know who is the best RB in the game.
  • serrer7
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero

this ;)

you can play with tots valencia!
    We play with this legend ;)
  • Tim1982
    1169 posts Professional
    Great player, shame about the flowers! :wink:
  • Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up

• sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up

:lol: not a chance, not even top 5
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something

All I know is that I've faced him 3 times and my TOTS Keita Diao walked all over him. I obviously don't own him, and I have no intention of doing his SBC (even more so after his tragic displays against me).
  • simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    He doesnt play like he is M/H, he is very much like Kante but playing at RB.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone tried him at CDM or CM?
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Anyone tried him at CDM or CM?

Would like to know this also. Is he better at RB or CDM?
  • Waspy
    JohnDoe wrote: »

All I know is that I've faced him 3 times and my TOTS Keita Diao walked all over him. I obviously don't own him, and I have no intention of doing his SBC (even more so after his tragic displays against me).

I think that's more player related than card related though I imagine, i've bested many a Ronaldo, Neymar etc etc with Lahm. The right side flank for me now is completely locked down.
  • Pxul_
    13079 posts Has That Special Something

• Waspy

All kinds of no........ I love the fact (well for me anyway) Lahm hangs back, unlike Walker etc who seem to be dancing around the frickin corner flag in the opponents half for 90mins
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something

:love:
  • Pxul_
    https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/5272351

this worth it? everything is untradeable but the nif players and torriera
  • serrer7
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you dont use valencia yes. If you use it buy a 89tots and keep him ;)
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Don't know if I'd trade Valencia in...

I'm not saying he's better as I love Lahm and use him full chem in my Bpl team, but Valencia is like 300k right now, untradeable or not I dunno if I'd chuck that into a SBC

The rest? Yeah. Scrap that shiz
  • Pxul_
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Don't know if I'd trade Valencia in...

I'm not saying he's better as I love Lahm and use him full chem in my Bpl team, but Valencia is like 300k right now, untradeable or not I dunno if I'd chuck that into a SBC

The rest? Yeah. Scrap that shiz

yolo bro valencias gone need the best possible now -_-