TOTS Eriksen or EOA Totti subbed in at CAM?

PelzyWelzy
9199 posts League Winner
After getting Alderweield in the Rooster SBC this morning freed up some funds to play around with having sold Desailly (figure Alder and SBC Smalling will make a great untradable pairing).

Currently have an untradeable 88 Eriksen at CAM who's been great but feeling like a bit of an upgrade. Should I go for his TOTS, or keep my squad untradeable as it now is and go for Totti on 6 chem?

If anyone's who's used both can shed some light will be grateful...

Comments

• Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get the TOTS version of 'Sven' i would. I don't like off chem players 6 chem would do my head in!
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    Keep Eriksen88 or get his Tots. Because I hate people subbing in from the start of the game.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5060 posts Big Money Move
    Eriksen tots is the best cam in the game
  • PelzyWelzy
    9199 posts League Winner
    Cheers guys... So am sticking with Eriksen (subbing would just do my head in as well tbh).

Wish I didn't suffer from that 'fresh' card syndrome, doubt a fresh TOTS one will pop up :joy: Just can't play with cards that have already been used for some reason.
  • IMRONBURGANDYYY
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eriksen tots is the best cam in the game

Fresh doesn't even matter for TOTS Eriksen. Card is unreal. I thought the 88 was a god, the TOTS card is like the creator god of the 88 card. I hope that paints a picture of how good he is.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5060 posts Big Money Move
    He has the best goal ratio for me in fifa17, even better than 89 Son.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    How is 8 chem a big deal?