DKT

Hazarddddd
784 posts Semi-Pro
There is no schedule for next week? Is this unusual and if so is there any reasons why? Maybe there's no fut champions in August and September?

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12803 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    I noticed that too and did wonder
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Nah, I don't think it'll stop just yet. No WL= the game dies. Also, I don't think they'd stop it until futties ended, just my opinion though I suppose.
  • Hazarddddd
    784 posts Semi-Pro
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Nah, I don't think it'll stop just yet. No WL= the game dies. Also, I don't think they'd stop it until futties ended, just my opinion though I suppose.
    What do you think is up with the no schedule? Just laziness or?
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Hazarddddd wrote: »
    Couldn't tell you mate, wouldn't want the WL to end just yet, as they've just re released the likes of Torres, who I'll get one weekend league out of if they do stop. A good point to them is the 'best of' packs are only in January ATM. Surely another month so it gets to May?
  • Hazarddddd
    784 posts Semi-Pro
    Hazarddddd wrote: »
    Couldn't tell you mate, wouldn't want the WL to end just yet, as they've just re released the likes of Torres, who I'll get one weekend league out of if they do stop. A good point to them is the 'best of' packs are only in January ATM. Surely another month so it gets to May?
    I think you're right mate but it is a bit strange that they haven't released the scheduling.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe... just maybe... there will no longer be any DKTs. Free entry to all for the final 4 or 8 weekends. EA seems to be in a pretty generous mood at this stage of the game anyway.
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Maybe... just maybe... there will no longer be any DKTs. Free entry to all for the final 4 or 8 weekends. EA seems to be in a pretty generous mood at this stage of the game anyway.

that kinda makes sense.. just to make sure enough people will be playing during weekends.
  • Hazarddddd
    784 posts Semi-Pro
    Chavez wrote: »
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

that kinda makes sense.. just to make sure enough people will be playing during weekends.
    There still would be a tourney for packs. EA said there would be tournaments for packs during futties.