ADEUS AO FIFA INFELIZMENTE!!!

Ademir09
10 posts Ball Boy
Perderam outro cliente. Além de ser um roubo o fifa points no modo on-line, ainda não tem Corinthians e Flamengo, os times são genéricos, sendo apenas uniforme e emblemas originais e ainda por cima o campeonato Brasileiro só com 18 clubes. Vendem por um preço absurdo aqui no Brasil e não fazem nenhum esforço para que tenha o Campeonato brasileiro completo.
Eu fui para PES18

Comments

• the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hola comostas senor Patron.
    That's all I know from Narcos
  • Ademir09
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Já estou migrando para o PES, tentei no 17 não mudar, mas é muito chato sem o campeonato brasileiro completo faltando Corinthians e Flamengo. Antes ainda comprava por que tinha o pessoal que faziam os patchs e incrementavam o jogo (para instalar o patch precisava do jogo original) colocando todos os times e jogadores por meio de edições, mas agora colocaram um sistema que torna isso impossível. O PES ao menos permite essas edições e fica tudo mais realista e ta dando gosto jogar o Brasileirão com todos os times e jogadores corretos.
  • Ademir09
    10 posts Ball Boy
    They lost another customer. In addition to being a steal fifa points in the online mode, there is still no Corinthians and Flamengo, the teams are generic, being only uniform and original emblems and the Brazilian championship with only 18 clubs. They sell for an absurd price here in Brazil and make no effort to have the Brazilian Championship complete.
    I went to PES18
  • Ademir09
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I am already migrating to the PES, I tried in the 17 did not change, but it is very annoying without the complete Brazilian championship missing Corinthians and Flamengo. Before, I still bought why I had the people who made the patches and increased the game (to install the patch needed the original game) putting all the teams and players through editions, but now they put a system that makes that impossible. The PES at least allows these editions and everything is more realistic and it gives pleasure to play the Brasileirão with all the correct teams and players.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    There's no question that EA and Brazil have had a rocky relationship. We're not privy to the contract negotiations but it's clear that the Brasileirao values the license higher than EAs willing to give. Same with the issues surrounding Romario revoking his license in the game a while back. Maybe EA is valuing the license correctly, maybe not. With each lost customer to PES they'll get the picture though, heh. Sorry man.
  • Ademir09
    10 posts Ball Boy
    TeamRem wrote: »
    There's no question that EA and Brazil have had a rocky relationship. We're not privy to the contract negotiations but it's clear that the Brasileirao values the license higher than EAs willing to give. Same with the issues surrounding Romario revoking his license in the game a while back. Maybe EA is valuing the license correctly, maybe not. With each lost customer to PES they'll get the picture though, heh. Sorry man.

Sim! Mas a briga por cada criente é pau a pau, não é facil a concorrencia, quando eles quiserem acordar, é tarde de mais, afinal, se a Konami pode, a EA também pode.

Um jogo FIFA aqui vai de 199 reais a 400 reais, ou seja, mais de um terço do salario de metade dos brasileiros, e dai dizer que não podem se esforçar um pouco mais?

O Brasil é um dos principais mercados da EA, mas nos ultimos dois anos perdeu grande espaço para a Konami, POR QUE SERÁ NÉ???
  • Ademir09
    10 posts Ball Boy
    TeamRem wrote: »

Yes! But a fight for each creator is stick to the stick, it is not easy to compete, when they are awake, they are late, again, again, it may be a Konami can, an EA can too.

A FIFA game here ranges from 199 reais to 400 reais, that is, more than a third of the salary of half the Brazilians, and what can not be a little more?

Brazil is one of the main markets of EA, but in the last two years it has lost a lot of space for Konami, WHY IT WILL BE???
  • Marsstorm
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2017
    Most of your words will fall on deff ears as many other player which asked for leagues in countries which have a considerable player base, have done the same, buy PES and look for mods.
    Stop supporting and begging those who could care less.Vote with your money.
  • Shaanxz
    21476 posts Club Captain
    It not ea's fault blame Brazilian government
  • Shaanxz
    21476 posts Club Captain
    Marsstorm wrote: »
    Most of your words will fall on deff ears as many other player which asked for leagues in countries which have a considerable player base, have done the same, buy PES and look for mods.

Stop crying when FIFA outsells pes by 40/1
  • Marsstorm
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Marsstorm wrote: »

Stop crying when FIFA outsells pes by 40/1

Lol ok will see on that.
    Secondly, why you think I care on if they sell more or less.
    That has more to do with marketing rather gameplay. What I look for is what will do for me in term of gameplay, if is not appealing to me i could care less of what numbers are.
  • RadioShaq
    16079 posts Moderator
    if you don't care why are you here posting? Go enjoy the pes forums.
  • Supercorner24
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Be welcome and hate the game.
  • Marsstorm
    edited July 2017
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    if you don't care why are you here posting? Go enjoy the pes forums.

Who are you again? Do you read my post or you like to just throw logical fallacies?
    I said I care less about numbers of sale which has nothing to do with the game from personal prespective of the game and what game is doing for me, and what thread is about. And nice logical fallacy.
    Next time before qouting me make sure you pull your head out of your [edited - no profanity please] and read, have told you before.SRS
    And stop acting like you own the forums and telling rest what to do. You entitled to your opionions so are rest of us.

Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • Marsstorm
    edited July 2017
    Be welcome and hate the game.
    Who are you again?
    Because constructive criticism is not allowed. I don't need your permison to express my opinion
    Nice logical fallacy making into hate.
This discussion has been closed.