The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Past Halfway With Futties; Happy With Voting Results?

VICTAAAA
11197 posts Has That Special Something
edited August 2017
Futties is meant to last 6 weeks and there are to be 10 upgraded winners from SBC voting. With Sterling winning today, that puts us at the halfway point. Voting has resulted in PL winning every contest; so that begs me to ask, are you happy with how Futties has played out so far?

Edit: we got Florenzi!!

Edit 2: right back to PL :unamused::joy:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2017/futties
Post edited by VICTAAAA on

Past Halfway With Futties; Happy With Voting Results? 132 votes

Yes
12%
FabRK94AnDrEwThEdOnDG4KHJoresOkore5IM NOT UR MARYSaintFredFootyFootyFootballRetro_GD3ATHSQUADIcosa_GamingRealistKingdasIIIIffyMoneyFcdublin44Currieman 16 votes
No
59%
DascoNenJakeRadioShaqBlakeECUPiratesSkorpio_KingLeonidasJBNeymessiP1stolpete187Samuel Eto'orckstrmalcherRomo2barber24VICTAAAACadey 5bearmaymanpeleCarswellHAZARD_10 79 votes
I Don't Care
28%
OoSUPERDANoOTh3 UK SmurfLFC Simon 98Dan is ClutchOtishoban95samthederbyramMichael LFC 96RynoJamieCFCDoddsBenzP7DisgruntledmoleShaneIvánRBailssXxRichiexRichxXSantiagoAzofPieman 37 votes

Comments

• Nen
    4540 posts Moderator
    No
    Nope, you should just get the one you voted for rather than have to rely on what others have voted for.

Least then you would have some degree of choice rather than the dull epl sheep.
    The final straw for me will be when we get some god awful Sissoko CM card rather than Florenzi.
  • VICTAAAA
    No
    it's all been a bit boring IMO. it's players votes and not EA's choice so there's nobody to blame. i vote and that's the best i can do.
  • JohnDoe
    11346 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    Nen wrote: »
    Nope, you should just get the one you voted for rather than have to rely on what others have voted for.

Least then you would have some degree of choice rather than the dull epl sheep.
    The final straw for me will be when we get some god awful Sissoko CM card rather than Florenzi.

That's an idea I could definitely get behind.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Yes
    Best League in the World #EPL
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    No
    It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ boring imo but it's to be expected. I mean the vote it based on popularity and every kid and his grandmother uses BPL teams this year and every other year for that matter so it's hardly surprising

Not that I've found any of these cards so far all that useful tbh, but it would be nice with some originality
  • MikeyP_FC
    13860 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    Haven't done a single winner's SBC yet. Although my vote will change to YES when Florenzi wins
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    I Don't Care
    Don't care since the cards are bad at this state of the game.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    For sure.

The results are what the community have asked for.
  • Fab
    19432 posts World Class
    Yes
    the only league that matters is getting pink, upgraded cards so i cant complain
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 2017
    It's crap compared to previous years with high end cards not in the mix and with how average most of these cards are at this stage of the game.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12896 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    It was better when you could pack them.
  • VICTAAAA
    No
    i just want to see what happens if there was somehow a category WITHOUT a PL player. would people riot? :lol:
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    Fab wrote: »
    the only league that matters is getting pink, upgraded cards so i cant complain

Imagine
  • Libguy
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    It was better when you could pack them.

Yeah, it's weird that EA would just forgo such an obvious opportunity to sell packs. It's almost like they want to test what their pack sales are like if they don't offer any special cards in packs, but people still need cards to toss into SBCs. You'll notice that this is going on at the same time as the SBC releases, which has substantially driven up the price of all 82+ cards. EA isn't stupid when it comes to making money. They're doing this for a reason. But I'm not sure what that reason is. Now excuse me I have to go add a few more layers to my tinfoil hat.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12896 posts Has That Special Something
    No

I agree with this mainly because I think that top teams in other leagues would not find it easy in the EPL. We have some very good mid table teams that are no pushovers. In other leagues there is a lot of cannon fodder.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    No
    I will change my mind if Florenzi wins
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26470 posts Player of the Year
    No

This and prem is so boring.
  • Keano
    15377 posts World Class

• Absting159
    7475 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    This shouldn't surprise anyone. The only reason Kyle Walker is worth 50 million (this is coming from a Spurs fan who didnt want to see him leave, but 50m is insane) is bc the TV deal in the BPL is insane. An insane TV deal means the BPL is the most televised league in the world making it reach the most people.

Therefore. . .we get a team of BPL FUTTIES.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    No

:joy:
  • VICTAAAA
    No

hell, i'll change my mind if any non PL player wins (i assume every catagory will have a PL card in it)
  • YOLOT0URE
    7166 posts League Winner
    No
    Ironically the one I want to win this week is actually sissokho :lol:
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    I Don't Care
    Dont really care except for Smalling
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    No
    Its all been bpl so far lol.
    Wouldt be suprised to see a pink Musa card soon.

EA should have make it so that you can also create 1 and only 1 pink futties player card,
    Any player you like thats in the game, with some restrictions on it ofc and high requirements.

That i would luv
  • Bobo093
    686 posts Sunday League Hero
    I Don't Care
    Whoever wins, wins. No overly interesting players anyway.
  • BrentfordFC
    13149 posts Has That Special Something
    The community has voted. Don't see why people are getting annoyed by it :lol:

The community always favours bpl or meta playas. Just get them yourself :trollface:
  • Currieman
    4997 posts Big Money Move
    Yes
    I have a hybrid that has a Prem left side so it's good to be able to try out some different options at LB and LW. Plus 87 Smalling is a good, fairly cheap, CB and Pink Butland is the best keeper I've used on 17 (82 was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me). So it's been great for me so far!

If the entire right hand side could be Serie A then that would be perfect.
  • Azof
    17620 posts World Class
    I Don't Care
    The community has voted. Don't see why people are getting annoyed by it :lol:

The community always favours bpl or meta playas. Just get them yourself :trollface:

They don't want a democracy
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    Pathetic
  • VICTAAAA
    No
    Time will tell if there's any hope for this year's futties. Hopefully there'll be some kind of light this coming Friday.