School holidays are here the raging begins

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 2017
Every person who I beat wants to add me so they can send trash messages.

It's time to change my settings...

Anyone else getting bombarded with hate and rage messages?

Tip; Don't answer to any of them they want to bait you so they can report and ban you.

Change privacy settings asap

Comments

• Fab
    19471 posts World Class
    lol u gotta bait them when they send u a message not the other way around
  • Fab
    19471 posts World Class
    works every time for me maybe u need some baiting lessons hit me up @ pm if u want bro
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Fab wrote: »
    works every time for me maybe u need some baiting lessons hit me up @ pm if u want bro

Lol no chance I used to respond to theses nutters and I've had my weeks Psn ban'! never again.

I just had to make it so nobody can add me as a friend. It was the only way they could message me. Basically I already made it so they can't message me but what they do is they send a friend request instead. I've had 6 request in the last few hours. Every friend request comes with a lovely message saying how wonderful I am. Lol

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Not sure what console your on but I'm on ps4 and never get hate messages but if I do ever get any I will just ignore them as that will just trigger them even more.
  • Boysie91
    11326 posts Has That Special Something
    In 2 weeks I have been messaged saying I am reported for cheating on fifa and one guy on BF1 :D You can't even cheat on games anymore I don't think..
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    Even more fun with a super team. Win or lose, they always have some kind words to say. :D

Although I once got a "GG nice team" msg, I was shocked. :o
  • TheRealMadGamer
    edited July 2017
    Joe wrote: »
    Even more fun with a super team. Win or lose, they always have some kind words to say. :D

Yeah my team costs around 3.5 million cr7 ect ect and its constant. I used to lap it up but nowadays I just want to play in peace. Lucky for me I can block all coms on ps4.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

I've sent that message quite alot recently I've had some really good matches and against some unbelievable teams and always message gg nice team afterwards there's some decent people still left in the community as I've had similar messages sent to me but the majority of people are knobs these days lol
  • Diggy
    14684 posts Has That Special Something
    Messages have been off ever since my first full Legend team was built in 14

You get some nice messages but 90% are sour grapes or gloating or begging

Best thing I ever done was disable voice & messages

The screaming baby down the mic was the last resort
  • TheRealMadGamer

I've sent that message quite alot recently I've had some really good matches and against some unbelievable teams and always message gg nice team afterwards there's some decent people still left in the community as I've had similar messages sent to me but the majority of people are knobs these days lol

It would be nice to get a gg or something.

• TheRealMadGamer
    Diggy wrote: »
    Messages have been off ever since my first full Legend team was built in 14

You get some nice messages but 90% are sour grapes or gloating or begging

Best thing I ever done was disable voice & messages

The screaming baby down the mic was the last resort

Would have to agree, I think blocking is one of the best decision I've made in a while.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    I'm going to try and stop my git gudding on here but sometimes the drink takes over and I can't resist.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    I've even gone so far as to turn off any sound of the game. Usually have running a sports recording or some documentary in the background to distract me