86/87 lacazette or TOTS Modeste

yerwaltz
4078 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2017
Limited coinage, should I go for the 86 or 87 IF Lacazette? Anyone that has used him, do you think there is much of a difference between the two? There definitely is price wise. The 87 would require selling off more players, but either way Lacazette wouldn't be full chem in my squad.

So that lead me to another idea, TOTS Modeste, who is a little cheaper than 87 Laca. He would get full chem from OTW Dembele and Griezmann at CF (4411). I do prefer full chem, haven't used too many players on anything lower. Would that matter to much? Just want a strong ST up top for me, been using Griezmann up top with 90 isco at CF for ever now, and want to change it up.

wwyd? Any other suggestions will be welcomed as well, thanks!
Post edited by yerwaltz on

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    22576 posts Club Captain
    TOTS Modeste does look really good.
    I have SBC Lacazette, still banging in goals for me.
    Doubt you can go wrong with either.
  • yerwaltz
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    TOTS Modeste does look really good.
    I have SBC Lacazette, still banging in goals for me.
    Doubt you can go wrong with either.

Good shout, the SBC one doesn't look too far off from the 86-87 cards. I'm so torn man lol, on one hand I want Laca for the 4* WF and SM combo, on top of his strength etc. But then I cant get over not having full chem.
  • yerwaltz
    For what its worth, I grabbed TOTS Modeste. Will update on how he plays after some games with him tonight.
  • yerwaltz
    Really enjoying tots modeste so far. I had never used any versions of him before this. Others have said he is too clunky. While I kno what they are talking about by saying that, for a big player like him, man he sure can move quickly! Great ball control/dribbling despite the 3* sm. Obviously he is a boss in the air, but I found his long shots are sooo on point! Absolute cannons. 9 div4 games - 7 goals and 1 assist, 4 of those goals in one game, not bad at all for me at least. If used correctly, he seems to be incredible. Took a few games to figure him out, but man that last one for me was it. He's a keeper. Getting him set up for a long shot from the top of the box, guaranteed goal basically.
  • Keano
    20572 posts Club Captain
    TOTS Modeste always causes me problems, his longshot, his strength, his normal shooting... & even if he has to run with the ball, defenders can't hold him off or get him off the ball, he just powers through at times.

Would try that as don't think the Lacazette options you can afford would be as effective.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32927 posts National Team Captain
    Lacazette is meh.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Lacazette is meh.

• Keano
    20572 posts Club Captain
    yerwaltz wrote: »

Looks exactly how he played against me ha.
  • yerwaltz
    edited July 2017
    Keano wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »

Looks exactly how he played against me ha.

Lol yea he's a tank, but can still move! I have some other clips to load later, where he takes perfect first touches and launches some more long shots in with ease.

Tots boateng ( La liga) felt more clunkier then him and not nearly as good it seems, even with the 4*sm. Modeste's shooting is just so stellar.