How to finish this with 1M?

Scholesyy
2566 posts Fans' Favourite
Got this team atm and got 3 places left to fill.

rdmgttwtwulasx.jpg

Been playing Toty Alves, Tots Hamsik and Tots Mertens on the right. They are great but thought I'd try something new.

Thinking about throwing Tots Auba in with SIF Castro behind and then SBC Lahm, who I can do for free with untradeables.

Thoughts about that or any other suggestions guys? Cheers.

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 2017
    Weah, Gerrard, zanetti.

Switch rio to rcb
  • JDukes96
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm not very rich on this game, so I haven't tried these players. However, I'd say the pace of TOTS Auba would be a good partnership to the size and strength of Ibra. He's also a lot taller and stronger than Mertens, so you'd have pure pace with Auba, size and strength with Ibra, and skills with ADP and Ibra. Very balanced attack imo. Also, Castro only has 1 IF :tongue: and I've seen a lot on here where people say that Lahm is the best RB in the game. So I'd go with that.
  • JDukes96
    Peter wrote: »
    Weah, Gerrard, zanetti.

Switch rio to rcb

This also sounds incredible.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    JDukes96 wrote: »
    Weah, Gerrard, zanetti.

Switch rio to rcb

The midfield would be insane
  • JDukes96
    JDukes96 wrote: »
    Weah, Gerrard, zanetti.

Switch rio to rcb

The midfield would be insane

Can't really argue about the fact that Gerrard is far better than IF Castro. He's what puts this option above the other one imo. Castro wouldn't be bad, but he's definitely not on the level of that Kante or Pogba, but Gerrard would be.
  • Scholesyy
    Not too keen on Gerrard tbh. Could use another CM though. Used Weah and he was great so maybe I should give him a go again. Wanted to try Tots Auba and IF Castro was the only option for full chem.

What about Tots Casemiro cm, Toty Alves rb and Nif Ronaldo/IF Bale as st?
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    95 lahm, 91 vidal or 95 thiago? 98 lewa
  • iWiggle
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Son Alli Walker
  • Scholesyy
    95 lahm, 91 vidal or 95 thiago? 98 lewa

Good shout. Question is if I need more pace next to Ibra then Lewa. For anyone who's used both, Tots Lewa vs Tots Auba?
  • Scholesyy
    Decided to get Tots Auba, need a CM with a green link to him and wondering who I should get?
    Team is in the first comment with sbc Lahm at RB.

SIF Reus 10 chem
    IF Castro 10 chem
    TOTS Gurreiro 7 chem
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Mertens is miles better than PEA and Hamsik is superior to any other CM mentioned.
  • Scholesyy
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Mertens is miles better than PEA and Hamsik is superior to any other CM mentioned.

Yeah I can see myself go back to Mertens tbh, bit wanted to try something new. Gives me more joy to change things around sometimes even if Mertens was great for me.
  • centenary88
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EoaE Lahm , SIF Can and 90 Son. Would be my choice.
  • Scholesyy
    edited July 2017
    EoaE Lahm , SIF Can and 90 Son. Would be my choice.

Using 2Potm Son as super sub so maybe put him in, sell Rio and go with someone cheap CB (pink smalling maybe) and put Gullit cm.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Lahm alonso legend
  • jbfifa
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2017
    TOTS Lacazette, TOTS Toliso, TOTS Ricardo Pereira. might need to raise a few more coins...
    Can swap Roberto Carlos for TOTY Alonso to raise the coins. (looks like Alonso is better anyway)
  • JimmyVulmer
    6663 posts Big Money Move
    Walker, Vieira (move Kante to RCM), then any BPL attacker like IF Martial or the Futtie winner
  • Scholesyy
    Some good suggestions guys, might try a few out to see what I use as some sort of final team.