[Updated] I just won the DKT then got dc'd whilst looking at the stats (pics)

Ze Jay
255 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 2017
I just won the daily knockout tourney and I was looking at the match stats at the end of the game and I got disconnected off the servers, with no issues I reconnected but now it says I haven't won the tournament or been given the reward.

Anybody know if I'm able to claim the reward if I contact support about it?

4hquyt.jpg
In the top right it even says I won the tournament but the message says I disconnected from my last match.
2eov4n8.jpg

Update:
I've just got off support after chatting for around 40 minutes to a guy called Pablo and long story short, I've not been given qualification or the reward for winning the tournament despite me providing proof however I got given a 7.5k pack for the inconvenience... :(
Post edited by Ze Jay on

Comments

• ShaunCPFC
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    You can give it a go mate, i've had the same sh*t before during the actual WL and had to take the loss, never look at the poxy stats anymore :joy:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Go on the chat they'll give you access to WL bud.
  • LeonidasJB
    14501 posts Has That Special Something
    I had it disconnect during the match before and they gave me access, wasn't a reward the week it happened.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6735 posts Big Money Move
    Use that link they put out where you just stick your details in and they pretty much always give you access. If it's more the prize you are after then by all means complain on chat
  • Currieman
    4902 posts National Call-Up
    I'm sure I've read where something similar happened in a previous DKO and the chat guys saw that he was telling them the truth and gave him the prize and the qualification.

It's worth a try.
  • Ze Jay
    I've just got off support after chatting for around 40 minutes to a guy called Pablo and long story short, I've not been given qualification or the reward for winning the tournament despite me providing proof however I got given a 7.5k pack for the inconvenience... :(
  • IDARYL
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    he spent 40 minutes to tell you no, deprak is in a trolling mood today. How cute..
  • Ze Jay
    IDARYL wrote: »
    he spent 40 minutes to tell you no, deprak is in a trolling mood today. How cute..

I'll admit that reply made it worth it :D