Fantasy League

kingkenny1997
1346 posts Professional
edited August 2017
With the new season edging closer... is anyone here interested in joining a FPL league? at fantasy.premierleague.com
It'll be purely just for fun and pride :)
Edit:
I have decided against creating a separate league, but if you would like to still join, you can still join my own personal league, to join please send me a private message and I will send you a league code for you to join once you have created a team on the website.
Post edited by kingkenny1997 on

Comments

• sido1968
    1489 posts Professional
    is that the one with the squad of 15 with 100m to spend? I usually do one anyway so not hard to enter another pin. mind you with my shifts last 3 years i keep forgetting to update my team :(
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    sido1968 wrote: »
    is that the one with the squad of 15 with 100m to spend? I usually do one anyway so not hard to enter another pin. mind you with my shifts last 3 years i keep forgetting to update my team :(

Yeah that's the one lol
  • keemstar
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You creating one I'll join
  • keemstar
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    keemstar wrote: »

Also I think if enough people join and agree a time a draft could be interesting
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

Also I think if enough people join and agree a time a draft could be interesting

Yes that could be quite possible :) May do both if enough people are interested
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited August 2017
    Just over a week to go if anyone wants to join my Fantasy football league (Premier League) before the season starts.
    Post edited by kingkenny1997 on