Last weekend league?

ronaldogoal
573 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is this weekend league coming the last weekend league?
It's what the calendar seems to suggest?

Comments

• Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    I doubt it, I think they will update the calander soon.
  • Badwolf34
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah incoming weekend is last one from this month mate.
  • WFCBagnall
    78109 posts Moderator
    Colin32 wrote: »
    I doubt it, I think they will update the calander soon.

• pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Personally hope it's the last :D Been trying (unsuccessfully) to wean myself off this game, but every time I say OK I'M DONE, something pops up that makes me keep playing for another week. First it was packing red 94 Icardi. Then it was lowering the monthly reward tiers so I finally can hit elite monthly. Now it's SBC Gerrard.

Well played, EA.
  • mindm4ster
    5171 posts Big Money Move
    for my mental sake I really hope so
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    No it is not. There will be WL in August too.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    I saw a lot of this threads along the year when they didn't update the calendar for more than 2 weeks in advance, but they always updated it in the end. They even had WL on Christmas, New Year and Easter. Why wouldn't they have it during a hot summer?
  • Dexdan
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I heard that it was running to the end of August. I don't care too much. This WL will be my last.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    I'm near sure I seen somewhere that there will be fut champs august and September and then it finishes September with FIFA 18 fut champs starting the month of October.
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have they officially said what the monthly rewards will be? I've heard best of Oct-Jan and TOTS.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Have they officially said what the monthly rewards will be? I've heard best of Oct-Jan and TOTS.

Think it's just best of oct-jan that's why the monthly rewards have been lowered so everyone can hit elite as the chances of actually packing something decent are very very low.
  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dexdan wrote: »
    I heard that it was running to the end of August. I don't care too much. This WL will be my last.

Hah yea that's what I'm telling myself..."just get elite 1 monthly and then I'm done". Will depend what I pack in monthlies though. I'll probably still play throughout August but I won't feel obligated to complete more than 20 games.
  • If you are tired and you are already bored - delete the game, please)
    But WL There will be another month, this is 100%.