Best of pack contents? Elite 3

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 2017
Can anyone tell me what the best of pack consists of? Is it just one Totw player or something? Cheers

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    3 players from the best of that month for example last weekend was the best of November and included all the totw and movember cards from November so the chances of getting anything decent are very low alot of top 100 players got an 84 rated totw card as the best card and that was 11 cards in the pack.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Nice, I look forward to my 3 dumpers
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 weeks top 100 highest I got was 85 Forsberg. So far 1 x 85, 2 x 84.
  • Hills_Hawk01
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will monthly have Toty?
  • Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    ^ Does best of December mean TOTY cards?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Aidennes wrote: »

No but best of January does.
  • TheRealMadGamer

I doubt that
  • TheRealMadGamer
    There's no way ea would give everyone a toty card. There's only 11 of them remember. And none of them are worthless
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

I doubt that

Of course they will be part of the best of January they are hardly just going to include the totw players and leave out toty considering every other best of month has all the special cards from that month and just because they are part of what's in packs doesn't necessarily mean you will pack one.
  • TheRealMadGamer

I doubt that

Of course they will be part of the best of January they are hardly just going to include the totw players and leave out toty considering every other best of month has all the special cards from that month and just because they are part of what's in packs doesn't necessarily mean you will pack one.

Toty cards are all worth 200k or more. No chance
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited July 2017

I doubt that

Toty cards are all worth 200k or more. No chance

Again just because they are in packs doesn't mean you will actually pack one but they will 100% be part of the best of January.

Ps pretty sure they were already in the coding that someone posted on here weeks ago.
  • AliasMaurice
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toty will be in the best of January rewards and monthlies. Most folk won't pack 1 and somebody will get 2 or 3 ha.

The logic that they won't be in packs due to their value would mean the highest valued tots cards couldn't be packed either.

Look forward to my Dani alves
  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Toty will be in the best of January rewards and monthlies. Most folk won't pack 1 and somebody will get 2 or 3 ha.

The logic that they won't be in packs due to their value would mean the highest valued tots cards couldn't be packed either.

So if history has told us anything then we all should be aiming to finish gold 2/3 monthly as most of their packs last month were insane compared to the elite monthlies.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    No chance it's ea.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28120 posts Player of the Year
    No chance it's ea.

Toty cards are 100% part of the best of January packs.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    No chance it's ea.

You can say no chance until your blue in the face but it's happening so just accept it and the chances of actually pulling a toty card are very slim don't see what's so unbelievable about this :D
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    I know that the Elite Packs are Best of "Whatever" but is that concrete evidence that the monthlies will also follow suit?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    I know that the Elite Packs are Best of "Whatever" but is that concrete evidence that the monthlies will also follow suit?

Monthlies have never been different to the weekly rewards so doubt they would change things now that the game is dead.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    No chance lol
  • TheRealMadGamer
    No chance
  • TheRealMadGamer
    My face is turning blue
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    My face is turning blue

You wana get that seen too lol
  • TheRealMadGamer
    My face is turning blue

You wana get that seen too lol

No chance
  • Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero

Those people who are getting top 100 for monthlies must be buzzing considering they've got the best chance of pulling one
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2017

Monthlies have never been different to the weekly rewards so doubt they would change things now that the game is dead.

Not true. Weekly for last month didn't have bpl tots but monthlies consisted of them.