Just rage sold TOTS Aguero

L1vingl1fe
3077 posts National Call-Up
He feels so sluggish on the ball compared to NIF and IFs. It was driving me nuts. Good riddance... and I love his other cards.

Comments

• coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    He feels so sluggish on the ball compared to NIF and IFs. It was driving me nuts. Good riddance... and I love his other cards.

• da silva
    781 posts Professional
    lol
  • coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    not worth 1mil, more like 200k at most
  • Gemini no Ken
    2075 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS have been a huge dissapointment so far. Liga BBVA better steps in or its gonna be another year of ending the year with a full legends team yet again
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    giphy.gif
  • RB Crouch has better stamina then TOTS Aguero.... Enough said
  • Jonny
    RB Crouch has better stamina then TOTS Aguero.... Enough said

Of course he has, how do you think he has kept Abbey Clancy all these years. :D

• Jonny wrote: »

well how many times do you think Aguero has had to run to the shop to get a cream cake or pie for the father in-law...
  • Jonny
    Jonny wrote: »

well how many times do you think Aguero has had to run to the shop to get a cream cake or pie for the father in-law...

Poor argument. Aguero can always jump in his car, Crouch cant hide his horse teeth.

• bad pack luck
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blue cards never live up to their stats.
  • L1vingl1fe
    Tots Hazard feels like a Tots, tots aguero makes me want to rip my hair out
  • Gigaa_Byte
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    You must have had a few bad games. I hate NIF Aguero so much but his TOTS was Godly.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31715 posts National Team Captain
    I've watched a few streams using TOTS Aguero who disliked him. Said he felt no different than his non TOTS cards.
  • L1vingl1fe
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    You must have had a few bad games. I hate NIF Aguero so much but his TOTS was Godly.

I played 10 with him 6 online and 4 offline. He scored but he definitely felt like when he had the ball he was running through molasses while trying to maneuver around my opponent. His IF was way more "fun" to use
  • coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    here are a few comparisons

Sanchez tots= Sanchez motm
    Aguero tots= as up Aguero
    De gea tots big improvement
    Bolasie tots noticable improvement
    Wilson tots insane
    if Walcott godly
    these are the ones I have used
  • Jonny

Wilson tots insane
    if Walcott godly

Try Cazorla. ;)
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts Sunday League Hero
    This thread is a prime example of why I hate using IFs after I've used their regular cards, I'll even use non upgraded versions of Neymar and Aguero because they're so good every time I use them. Using a 'better' version of them never seems to end well.

The best IFs/TOTS are the players that I've never used before, there's nothing to compare the price difference or performances to.
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite

Damn she's a DIME !! Lol I googled her after that statement lol
  • Jonny

Damn she's a DIME !! Lol I googled her after that statement lol

B)
  • coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero

Wilson tots insane
    if Walcott godly

Try Cazorla. ;)

using tots di maria as cam in 4-1-2-1-2 but if cazorlas price goes down i will, I am hearing good things about him
  • TOTS have been a huge dissapointment so far. Liga BBVA better steps in or its gonna be another year of ending the year with a full legends team yet again

I tried a couple tots already, wasn't impressed with any. So instead I bought Matthaus, Viera, Desailly and Blanc, most fun I've had all year. certain legends are just great to have
  • BENVCR
    653 posts Sunday League Hero
    12 in 9 with 4 assists, I'm certainly pleased.
  • L1vingl1fe
    BENVCR wrote: »
    12 in 9 with 4 assists, I'm certainly pleased.

I had the same kind of record, didn't mean that his tots was any more fun to use then his NIF which I could easily get for a fraction of the cost and not feel like I was running in quick sand
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    edited May 2015
    Kind off topic, but have you used tots matic ? Not sure if he worth the coins over his nif
  • Jonny
    Kind off topic, but have you used tots matic ? Not sure if he worth the coins over his nif

He is well worth the coins.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Confirmation Bias abound in this thread. First off, if you have seen the videos that show a +10 attribute card and the difference it has on speed on players, you know that a +5-7 increase isnt going to be exceptionally higher. Will it be better, yes but most of the time, not nearly enough to justify the enormity of the price gaps. Thus you already, have a preconceived assumption that he should be SIGNIFICANTLY better (whether you think about it or you dont). The problem is the price gaps plus high expectations that rarely are met.

You will see threads like this about many players. Another thing is sample size. Sometimes a +3 or whatever in pace, makes him a tad bit faster, thus you need to re-evaluate the dribbling because the timing is a hair different. Then you play people and have TOTS Aguero (presumably with a few other TOTS) and they are gonna focus more defensively and "try" harder.

Yes, there is a possibility that he is ****, but more often than not, its the problems I outlined above that work against the player rather than their actually "greatness" in the game.
  • L1vingl1fe
    I haven't yet. Just hazard, aguero, and azpilucueta. Aguero was the only one that wasn't up to par.

Just bought a fresh SIF for 501k
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    What's the lowest bin on tots ?
  • L1vingl1fe
    Confirmation Bias abound in this thread. First off, if you have seen the videos that show a +10 attribute card and the difference it has on speed on players, you know that a +5-7 increase isnt going to be exceptionally higher. Will it be better, yes but most of the time, not nearly enough to justify the enormity of the price gaps. Thus you already, have a preconceived assumption that he should be SIGNIFICANTLY better (whether you think about it or you dont). The problem is the price gaps plus high expectations that rarely are met.

You will see threads like this about many players. Another thing is sample size. Sometimes a +3 or whatever in pace, makes him a tad bit faster, thus you need to re-evaluate the dribbling because the timing is a hair different. Then you play people and have TOTS Aguero (presumably with a few other TOTS) and they are gonna focus more defensively and "try" harder.

Yes, there is a possibility that he is ****, but more often than not, its the problems I outlined above that work against the player rather than their actually "greatness" in the game.

I know the difference between a player that feels sluggish vs one that feels agile and whether or not it is an issue of trying too hard. Trust me, I wanted to love his Tots

• You expected

Too much