Football League TOTS

REID_ARMY
785 posts Semi-Pro
What is the chance of there being a Football League TOTS but one that incorporates all 3 leagues not just the Championship and League 1? If so, would it be worth EA releasing a Championship, L1 and L2 TOTSs all at the same time? And who would be in yours?

Comments

• Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    Hopefully not....there are so many more deserving leagues that should be in first.
  • Lard_Lad
    12757 posts Has That Special Something
    There should be, Championship starting 11, League 1 Subs, League 2 reserves
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    The chances are and should be 0.
  • Lard_Lad
    Bram wrote: »

Why shouldn't there be one
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    Lard_Lad wrote: »

Because there are other leagues which are far more deserving.

If they do one for every league I'm fine with there being a football league TOTS.
  • Lard_Lad

If they do one for every league I'm fine with there being a football league TOTS.

Championship has higher average attendances than portugese and Russian league for a start
    Better football than the Dutch, Russian and portugese and probably French league
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner

Championship has higher average attendances than portugese and Russian league for a start
    Better football than the Dutch, Russian and portugese and probably French league
    Jesus christ.
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner

rofl the state of this
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner

Basically by saying this you think that Middlesbrough is better than Zenit, Porto and PSG.
  • Lard_Lad
    Not necessarily the top teams of the respective leagues but you look at the lower teams in those leagues and they are absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • mott1993
    962 posts Semi-Pro
    There was a Football League TOTS on Fifa 14 so it's not exactly the worst idea
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    Not necessarily the top teams of the respective leagues but you look at the lower teams in those leagues and they are absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    As if the lower teams in the Championship are any good...
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    I don't think clubs Toulouse, Metz, Lens - Arouca, Vitoria Setubal, Academia - Utrecht, ADO and NAC would play in League 1 to be honest.
  • Lard_Lad
    Mart wrote: »
    I don't think clubs Toulouse, Metz, Lens - Arouca, Vitoria Setubal, Academia - Utrecht, ADO and NAC would play in League 1 to be honest.
    No your right they'd be in league 2
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    Not even worthy of a reply such a poor troll attempt is.
  • Handy Andy
    6318 posts Big Money Move
    As if the lower teams in the Championship are any good...
    19th place are in the semi final of the cup mate

• Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015

Lol...the Mexican and Argentinian leagues are better than the championship...so are the Dutch , russian and Portuguese .
  • Lard_Lad
    Ben wrote: »

Lol...the Mexican and Argentinian leagues are better than the championship...so are the Dutch , russian and Portuguese .
    Not a chance
  • Handy Andy
    6318 posts Big Money Move
    lard 4fs :joy:
  • Lard_Lad
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    lard 4fs :joy:

What?
    I have watched the Arg and Mexican league before and the quality is awful, bottom of the Dutch, Russian and Frenche league would struggle in the Championship
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    easy to stop these people crying there a better leagues that should have one (that is wrong by the way) just remove the prem TOTS and have an English Lower League TOTS seeing as the prem is just woeful and the lower leagues are better sorted

or we just have Prem, Championship, League 1 and League 2 TOTS then Rest of the world TOTS
  • Blackada
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There is likely to be a FL TOTS. It's a good idea! Majority of FIFA players support a FL club anyway compared to other clubs
  • mott1993
    962 posts Semi-Pro
    Good