FIFA 18 Boots

Comments

• HijoDelSol84
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    airpreezy wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Have you noticed this with any other items in the catalogue?

After it tells you that you're not high enough are they still there to be purchased or do they disappear as if you've bought them?

no only with the adidas boots and they´re still in the catalouge, they don´t disappear
    i´ll try it again when i´am back home

I will try at home too, and give You a sign.

BTW. I was brought some PUMA boots and they are disapeard. On the premiere day
  • M1r3o23
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    in my case i can use the adidas boot's that i buy except the Adidas ACE17+ Pyro because they disappeared from the catalog.
  • EA_Andy
    3260 posts EA Community Manager
    Ross290783 wrote: »

After it tells you that you're not high enough are they still there to be purchased or do they disappear as if you've bought them?

@EA_Andy In my experience and from reading other players posts today this has now being fixed but we are now facing the problem of not being able to equip the boots once purchased, they do not show up when editing a player.

If that's the case it would be great to know.

If that is the case it looks like a missing catalogue item issue instead.
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain

@EA_Andy In my experience and from reading other players posts today this has now being fixed but we are now facing the problem of not being able to equip the boots once purchased, they do not show up when editing a player.

@EA_Andy up until this morning we were unable to purchase them due to "not being the required level" even though most of us were far above the required level. This seems to have been fixed now and they were showing in the catalogue and able to redeem them successfully. Upon redeeming the items I then tried to use them in "edit player" within the career mode but they are not listed with the rest of the boots if this helps.
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Deew8 wrote: »
    Can someone gift me the white cr7 boots and the yellow hypervenoms im on xbox gamertag is deewilliamson8 thanks

Gotchu
  • HijoDelSol84
    @EA_Andy, is it possible to know, how long fixing this issue will take?
  • CaptainJack13
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect

@EA_Andy up until this morning we were unable to purchase them due to "not being the required level" even though most of us were far above the required level. This seems to have been fixed now and they were showing in the catalogue and able to redeem them successfully. Upon redeeming the items I then tried to use them in "edit player" within the career mode but they are not listed with the rest of the boots if this helps.

I was able to buy and use the boots last night (UK time) but have not been on today so don't know if they are now not available in edit player. Weird for the issue to have been fixed and then to have another one appear almost immediately.
  • Ten000_days
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy I was able to purchase the Adidas boots finally but when I was able to the Ace Purecontrol Pyro Storm boots were no longer there to purchase....it’s like they disappeared from the catalogue....I was able to equip the other 3 Adidas Pyro Storm boots on players in player career mode....but the Ace boots are now gone from the catalogue and the Nike EA boots showed up instead....can the Ace please be put back...they are the best ones of the Pyro pack
  • Deew8
    11 posts Ball Boy
    AGM wrote: »
    Deew8 wrote: »
    Can someone gift me the white cr7 boots and the yellow hypervenoms im on xbox gamertag is deewilliamson8 thanks

Gotchu

Thanls man
  • M1r3o23
    @EA_Andy I was able to purchase the Adidas boots finally but when I was able to the Ace Purecontrol Pyro Storm boots were no longer there to purchase....it’s like they disappeared from the catalogue....I was able to equip the other 3 Adidas Pyro Storm boots on players in player career mode....but the Ace boots are now gone from the catalogue and the Nike EA boots showed up instead....can the Ace please be put back...they are the best ones of the Pyro pack

x2
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy boots are now showing in edit player, seems to be resolved for me.
  • JohnnyTest91
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So console players get help instantly, but EA still ignores that there are no boots at all on PC catalogue? I **** paid for the game!
  • JimCh07
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Can anyone send any pics from catalogue?
  • Taints
    40 posts Park Captain
    Is anyone else seen the amount of boots you can have in the journey but they are not available in career mode edit player?
  • Icenocream8
    edited October 2017
    Where’s the Ace’s ??
  • Can anyone gift the White CR7 superflys and the EA Hypervenom please on Xbox
    Gamertag: Cazdog94
  • CaptainJack13
    The aces are available in edit player but they haven't put them back in the catalogue so people who hadn't bought them already still can't :|
  • The aces are available in edit player but they haven't put them back in the catalogue so people who hadn't bought them already still can't :|
    Have you got them pal?
  • CaptainJack13
    Cazdog94 wrote: »
    The aces are available in edit player but they haven't put them back in the catalogue so people who hadn't bought them already still can't :|
    Have you got them pal?

Yeah I have but it's weird that people are now able to buy the other pyrostorm boots but the aces aren't in the catalogue. I can't really see how they managed to mess up something as simple as adding four pairs of boots to the catalogue.
  • Cazdog94
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2017
    Cazdog94 wrote: »
    Have you got them pal?

Yeah I have but it's weird that people are now able to buy the other pyrostorm boots but the aces aren't in the catalogue. I can't really see how they managed to mess up something as simple as adding four pairs of boots to the catalogue.

It’s simply due to the fact that it isn’t UT therefore ea makes no further profit by updating the catalog noticed how TOTW is never late greed greed greed!
  • Taints
    40 posts Park Captain
    Ive bought all the boots when ive seen em in catalogue but im not sure if i am missing any so im gonna post what i have adidas and nike wise and if someone would be kind enough to let me know if im missing any or if im not people can use it as a reference to see what theyve missed.

Adidas ace 17+ pure control magnetic storm, ocean storm and pyro storm.

Adidas copa 17.1 dust,ocean and pyro

Adidas nemeziz 17+ magnetic, ocean and pyro

adidas nemeziz messi 17+ in ocean storm

Adidas x 17+ 360 speed magnetic, ocean and pyro

Nike hypervenom 3 EA DF SE

Nike hypervenom phantom II DF laser orange/white/black

Magista obra II DF laser orange/white/black

Superfly v cr7 chapter 4

Superfly VI cr7 chapter 5 and orange/black/white

vapor XI black

tiempo legend VII black/white/laser orange

• Boot models vastly improved. v good
  • JohnnyTest91
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy when will you do something about PC catalogue?
  • Any one willing to help me out with the EA Hypervenoms and/or CR7 Chapter 5 on PS4. ID is suicidalswan. Thanks ahead of time!!
  • HijoDelSol84
    edited October 2017
    What about?

adidas ACE 17+ Purecontrol :|
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    it´s working for me now, all purchased boots are visible
  • M1r3o23
    it's good for me now. The adidas ACE17+ they are back to the catalog!
  • bulldogubld
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy What about the PC catalogue??? We also have paid the game. Another year, same problem????? I can’t belive this!!!
  • yigitpinarbasi
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why they are not adding Adidas X17+ with lace in game?
    Only the laceless version is available but all the players are using with lace in real life?

http://www.footballbootsdb.com/boot/Adidas-X-17-1/208
  • HijoDelSol84
    Why they are not adding Adidas X17+ with lace in game?
    Only the laceless version is available but all the players are using with lace in real life?

http://www.footballbootsdb.com/boot/Adidas-X-17-1/208

True bro. In 17 it was with laces too some kind of models.