FIFA 18 Boots

Comments

• CaptainJack13
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have just redeemed them (and I couldn't before) so it must be fixed.
  • Yeah pyro pack fixed now by the looks of it
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    anyone got an update on the Adidas boot problem? i'm still unable too redeem them!

Try it again ... I was able to redeem them
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Ten000_days
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone else have the Ace Pyro Storm boots not be there now that you can redeem them ??? It’s like they disappeared and the Nike EA boots are now there and were not before....I hope they fix it where the Ace is put back
  • Mr_Smith89
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone else have the Ace Pyro Storm boots not be there now that you can redeem them ??? It’s like they disappeared and the Nike EA boots are now there and were not before....I hope they fix it where the Ace is put back

Got the exact same problem as you. I clicked the ace pyro when trying to purchase and that's when it said I wasn't a high enough level. Now their available the ace boot has vanished altogether and the rest I can use. They don't appear in edit player or career either!
  • HijoDelSol84
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can somebody add a screen of PyroPack? It's already ready do buy? Thanks ;)
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    Mr_Smith89 wrote: »

Got the exact same problem as you. I clicked the ace pyro when trying to purchase and that's when it said I wasn't a high enough level. Now their available the ace boot has vanished altogether and the rest I can use. They don't appear in edit player or career either!

same for me
  • M1r3o23
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017

The same with me...I can't find the adidas ACE 17+ Pyro. Yesterday they were there but today they disappeared from the catalog
  • yigitpinarbasi
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I love the admins. No one cares about topic and fellas posts. :smiley: We're just moaning about bugs and no one cares. :smiley:
  • HijoDelSol84
    They do not care about such mistakes. What new shoes? It is more important to fix FUT errors to force bags to get money for coins. An ordinary player who values the details is poured. Only FUT FUT FUT! **** the FUT!
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain
    airpreezy wrote: »

same for me

Yep same here too. Jesus christ this is getting annoying now!
  • HijoDelSol84
    edited October 2017
    [don't multi-tag people] wtf? :s anyone gotta fix it?
    Post edited by EA_Andy on
  • EA_Andy
    3264 posts EA Community Manager
    For anyone not able to buy boots because they are told they don't have the correct level can you let me know the following:

- Platform
    - Persona (Origin ID, Gamertag or PSN ID)
    - Which item are you trying to buy and what level does it need
    - What level are you

Cheers
  • Deew8
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Can someone gift me the white cr7 boots and the yellow hypervenoms im on xbox gamertag is deewilliamson8 thanks
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain
    Deew8 wrote: »
    Can someone gift me the white cr7 boots and the yellow hypervenoms im on xbox gamertag is deewilliamson8 thanks

I can once I'm home after 5pm if any good.. Ross290783
  • Mr_Smith89
    @EA_Andy
    Xbox one
    Gametag: SmithStar4
    Adidas Pyro Ace 17+
    Level 11
    I'm level 39
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2017
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    For anyone not able to buy boots because they are told they don't have the correct level can you let me know the following:

- Platform
    - What level are you

Cheers

Hi @EA_Andy, I have now managed to buy the boots but they are not visible to add to an edited player within the career mode.

I'm on Xbox One, Gamertag is Ross290783, Adidas Pyro (Level 11 for an example, but happening with all of them) and I'm Level 62.
  • Mr_Smith89
    @Ross290783 would you be able to gift me too please?
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain
    @Ross290783 would you be able to gift me too please?

Yeah sure pal just add me n gimme a shout after 5ish
  • Mr_Smith89
    Thanks bud
  • HijoDelSol84
    edited October 2017
    @EA_Andy
    Play Station4
    PSN Login : HijoDelSol84
    Adidas Pyro Ace 17+ (every Adidas Pyro Pack)
    Level (I don't remember)
    I'm on level (I don't remember but surely higher than 49)
  • EA_Andy wrote: »

- Platform
    - What level are you

Cheers

@EA_Andy
    - PS4
    - animap
    - all Adidas Pyro´s
    - 77 i think
  • why is the purecontrol pyro not in the catalogue?wtf?
  • HijoDelSol84
    why is the purecontrol pyro not in the catalogue?wtf?

4real? :o they are best of all pack and they are not included? :neutral:
  • Yeah the Ace Purecontrols have disappeared from the catalogue now :neutral:
  • I’m able to redeem the rest of the pack now though
  • EA_Andy
    3264 posts EA Community Manager
    Have you noticed this with any other items in the catalogue?

After it tells you that you're not high enough are they still there to be purchased or do they disappear as if you've bought them?
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017

After it tells you that you're not high enough are they still there to be purchased or do they disappear as if you've bought them?

no only with the adidas boots and they´re still in the catalouge, they don´t disappear
    i´ll try it again when i´am back home
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain

@EA_Andy In my experience and from reading other players posts today this has now being fixed but we are now facing the problem of not being able to equip the boots once purchased, they do not show up when editing a player.