FIFA 18 Boots

Comments

• comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is Catalogue updated in PC?
  • i'm an Xbox one player and the adidas boots have come up in the catalogue but it's saying i'm unavailable too redeem the items as i'm not a high enough level, but i'm level 93. Can anyone help me?
  • PaulR531
    54 posts Park Captain
    Now we just need nike pack
  • Same. It says I haven't reached this item's level yet. I'm level 82. You'd think with the lack of updates to every other aspect of the game that at least the unchanged catalogue would still work.

You also realize the reason the boot selection is so poor this year is because they want users to buy more coins so they can buy boots.
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i'm an Xbox one player and the adidas boots have come up in the catalogue but it's saying i'm unavailable too redeem the items as i'm not a high enough level, but i'm level 93. Can anyone help me?

Same here. Stupid af. I’m at level 101

• it is ridiculous, really hope they fix the catalogue issues soon.
  • Mr_Smith89
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Adidas pyro pack is available this morning guys, that's all tho. Could anyone gift me the cr7 chapter 5 on Xbox one please?
  • M1r3o23
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017
    Mr_Smith89 wrote: »
    Adidas pyro pack is available this morning guys, that's all tho. Could anyone gift me the cr7 chapter 5 on Xbox one please?

sorry... ps4 user
  • M1r3o23
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park

I can not buy any boots from the adidas catalog because it says I do not have enough level. btw I am at the lvl 51. I don't understand.
  • CaptainJack13
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    M1r3o23 wrote: »

I can not buy any boots from the adidas catalog because it says I do not have enough level. btw I am at the lvl 51. I don't understand.

I'm assuming it's the same for everyone because a couple of people have said this and I have the same problem (lvl 73). Hopefully they fix it soon.
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain

I'm assuming it's the same for everyone because a couple of people have said this and I have the same problem (lvl 73). Hopefully they fix it soon.

Yep, I was getting the same message last night at around 11pm.
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain
    Booyeah00 wrote: »
    Same. It says I haven't reached this item's level yet. I'm level 82. You'd think with the lack of updates to every other aspect of the game that at least the unchanged catalogue would still work.

You also realize the reason the boot selection is so poor this year is because they want users to buy more coins so they can buy boots.

Am I missing something? How do you use coins to buy boots?
  • CaptainJack13
    Ross290783 wrote: »
    Same. It says I haven't reached this item's level yet. I'm level 82. You'd think with the lack of updates to every other aspect of the game that at least the unchanged catalogue would still work.

I was thinking that :D
  • yigitpinarbasi
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here. This kind of bugs not fit a company like EA.

• im lvl 41 and i could buy the pyro boots (ps4) my brother couldnt though with his account (lvl 95) :joy: :sleepy:
  • HijoDelSol84
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    The same with some Puma Boots. It was in catalogue, I was brought it, and they still invisible. From about 5 days... wtf
  • HijoDelSol84
    im lvl 41 and i could buy the pyro boots (ps4) my brother couldnt though with his account (lvl 95) :joy: :sleepy:

But they invisible, or visible but You can't buy it?
  • mcelco
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special

EA making us surprise every day
  • HijoDelSol84
    mcelco wrote: »
    EA making us surprise every day

:D right
  • HijoDelSol84
    And PES fans say 18 is the same as 17 ... so do not! :D :D
  • no they are visible
  • Ross290783 wrote: »

No, you're right. I'm an idiot. I was just rage typing after encountering a few bugs and dealing with the same FIFA year after year. Yet, I still buy it like a fool.
  • Aso having the same problem buying the boots. Says I'm not at a high enough level, but I am.
  • PaulR531
    54 posts Park Captain
    Yeah seems to be happening to everyone. @EA_Andy
  • CaptainJack13
    I bought the puma boots while they were still invisible so I have those but still can't buy the adidas ones. EA come up with new problems every year whilst simultaneously not fixing the ones that already exist. It's quite impressive if you think about it :D
  • HijoDelSol84
    OMG :neutral: same ****, different year...
  • Cazdog94
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Same problem with pyro pack and as for the Nike boots looks like we’re gunna have the same problem as last year!! Also would anybody on Xbox be kind enough to gift me the White CR7 superflys my gamer tag is the same as on here thank you
  • CaptainJack13
    Cazdog94 wrote: »
    Same problem with pyro pack and as for the Nike boots looks like we’re gunna have the same problem as last year!! Also would anybody on Xbox be kind enough to gift me the White CR7 superflys my gamer tag is the same as on here thank you

The rising fast pack isn't one of the proper packs because its not for all nike athletes to wear. If the next nike boot pack (don't know when its being released) isn't added then it will be the same as last year. At the moment they could still be planning on adding all the nike packs. You are probably right though ;)
  • Cazdog94
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Cazdog94 wrote: »

The rising fast pack isn't one of the proper packs because its not for all nike athletes to wear. If the next nike boot pack (don't know when its being released) isn't added then it will be the same as last year. At the moment they could still be planning on adding all the nike packs. You are probably right though ;)

So let’s all just wait to be dissatisfied then :'( :D
  • anyone got an update on the Adidas boot problem? i'm still unable too redeem them!