FIFA 18 Boots

Comments

• Broly23
    9 posts Ball Boy
    i don't think so. I think they are already with FIFA 19 in their minds!
  • I hate them. Update every **** umbro and joma boot during the season but for the most important football tournament they cant update nike and adidas boots...
  • they really wont add the boots. The WC mode it's an DLC out of standard fifa 18, so there will not have new boots added, it's a shame but true...
  • xsist77
    24 posts Ball Boy
    i dont understand why they wont add the boots but on pc there are wc boots in the database. why made the boots in the first place but then wont make it available in game.
  • xsist77 wrote: »
    i dont understand why they wont add the boots but on pc there are wc boots in the database. why made the boots in the first place but then wont make it available in game.

it might be in base for Fifa 19...just a guess..
  • Henry14
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2018
    Players will be wearing new boots by beginning of next season and not these world cup boots. Theres really no reason for EA not to put them in unless their lazy or trying to save money. Just google "footy headlines boots calendar"
  • Sean1986
    7 posts Ball Boy
    This article kind of illustrates the importance. Lol

www.footyheadlines.com/2018/06
  • Henry14
    Sean1986 wrote: »
    This article kind of illustrates the importance. Lol

www.footyheadlines.com/2018/06

Lol? if that's your logic why don't they make the likes of fellaini and wilian bald or give pepe reina and quaresma jerry curls or even dybala and hamsik above knee socks. If EA can pay attention to these then the "importance" is irrelevant.
    .They released a WORLD CUP UPDATE without the WORLD CUP boots, if that makes sense to you fine. But there's no reason something like that should be left out.
  • Sean1986
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Looks like you misinterpreted my logic with regard to the link. The link illustrates the importance of football boots. The frustration being experienced by the Iranian squad mirrors our frustration at the lack of updated boots. It supports your argument not negates it.

I think maybe the "lol" was confusing. My bad
  • Henry14
    Oh my bad , the link was blank. I didn't see any article or anything.
  • Henry14
    Sean1986 wrote: »

Sad for Iran, I hope they get their gear on time. Its cause the Iran gov. backed out of an oil deal with the USA so companies from the US have to cut off business with them. Only if EA knew the importance of boots lol.
  • Can someone please gift me any boots after level 45? or the CR7's? been trying for ages to unlock the levels but don't think I will get there before Fifa 19! will be greatly appreciated. ID is Sreynolds1987 on PS4
  • Henry14
    edited June 2018
    Chief1987 wrote: »
    Can someone please gift me any boots after level 45? or the CR7's? been trying for ages to unlock the levels but don't think I will get there before Fifa 19! will be greatly appreciated. ID is Sreynolds1987 on PS4

I can help and your profile isn't accepting requests.
  • OfficialPayton
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA this is really pathetic!!! u update the boots all season and for the most important tournament you can’t even had the decency to put them in game! its a few nike/adidas boots that’s all we are asking for!! surely it doesn’t take them that long to put them in!! (The only way they will add them is if US fans nag at them!)
  • Henry14
    EA this is really pathetic!!! u update the boots all season and for the most important tournament you can’t even had the decency to put them in game! its a few nike/adidas boots that’s all we are asking for!! surely it doesn’t take them that long to put them in!! (The only way they will add them is if US fans nag at them!)

Enough boots came out this world cup to start a new FIFA. EA said they had licensing issues but I think they don't want to pay the license fees for all of the new cleats, its probably a lot of money which they are not willing to pay.
  • OfficialPayton
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Henry14 wrote: »

Enough boots came out this world cup to start a new FIFA. EA said they had licensing issues but I think they don't want to pay the license fees for all of the new cleats, its probably a lot of money which they are not willing to pay.

true mate, tbh i got a feeling there saving the boots for fifa 19

• Abdoabdo_66
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park

Chief1987 wrote: »
    Can someone please gift me any boots after level 45? or the CR7's? been trying for ages to unlock the levels but don't think I will get there before Fifa 19! will be greatly appreciated. ID is Sreynolds1987 on PS4

I can help and your profile isn't accepting requests.

Can you please gift me the latest adidas blue predator?
    PS4: Abdoabdo_66

• Henry14
  • Abdoabdo_66
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park

Thank you so much
  • Henry14

Thank you so much

You're welcome, I added a few extras in case.
  • NMattMK3
    52 posts Park Captain
    So today was offline scheduled maintenance. What did they fix? Did they finally fix the offline player career mode where you can’t equip the cr7 chapter 4?
  • TheBigGuyUk
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2018
    Had to restart with a new psn account due to an issue unable to fix lost 4 years worth of coins built up anyone feeling kind enough to gift any boots etc I would be eternally grateful my psn name is bigguy83uk many thanks!
  • @TheBigGuyUk I messaged you about the boots, did u get the message?
  • I hope Fifa Updates the boots ONE LAST TIME for Fifa 18, these new beauties NEED to be in the game

plus the Nike, Adidas, and Puma WC releases

• Terry121
    70 posts Park Captain
    I really hope they add the WC boots. Last time they released the Euro 2012 add on, they just updated the teams and all the players had the boots they wore in real life for that tornumenr! That might happen in this World Cup update...
  • Steph3998
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero
    There won't be any new boots in the catalogue anymore, devs are focused on FIFA 19 now, all new boots will be in FIFA 19 from now on in my opinion.
  • Devaughn09
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2018
    Could someone gift me the adidas X 17+ Skystalker boots and all the adidas Glitches? Not sure if I will get to some of those levels before FIFA 19. Would be greatly appreciated. My PSN is devaughnmcdonald
    Post edited by Devaughn09 on
  • Messi_GOAT wrote: »
    @TheBigGuyUk I messaged you about the boots, did u get the message?

I did thanks again
  • Terry121
    70 posts Park Captain
    Yep that’s it for FIFA 18