FIFA 18 Boots

Comments

• CaptainJack13
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2017
    All boots in the game so far. A bit disappointing they don't have the .1 versions of the adidas boots like they did at the start of fifa 17. Also a shame they don't have the version of the the adidas X that Mo Sarah and James Rodriguez wear. On the plus side, all the boots they have added look really good.

• CaptainJack13
    These are the boots that Salah and Rodriguez wear. They were released at the same time as the X17+ boots that are already in the game so not really sure why they're not in the game.

adidas.co.uk/x-17_-purespeed-firm-ground-boots/CG3661.html
  • FaBioSo
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Neymar has hyper venoms. He's meant to be wearing mercurials. I swear EA get the simplest things wrong. Now we are stuck with a whole year with him wearing hyper venoms on FUT because EA don't update players boots. only on H2H.
  • Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    FaBioSo wrote: »
    Neymar has hyper venoms. He's meant to be wearing mercurials. I swear EA get the simplest things wrong. Now we are stuck with a whole year with him wearing hyper venoms on FUT because EA don't update players boots. only on H2H.

The worst thing is that I told them about it, but they didn't changed the boots... :angry:
  • mcelco
    97 posts Park Captain

It seems that every year, EA decreases the quality of boots,
  • FaBioSo
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    FaBioSo wrote: »

The worst thing is that I told them about it, but they didn't changed the boots... :angry:

The funny thing is in the gamescom trailer he had on mercurials, but in the final game he's got on hyper vemons.

That most stupid sh*t its unbelievable. I think Rashford has tiempo on. Stupid...
  • CaptainJack13
    I don't see how they can possibly get players boots wrong. Rashford has never worn tiempos so why would they give him tiempos in the game? It's like the people who assign the boots have no idea which boots are which.
  • Designer
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    :D same old EA. I switched to PES2018 this year, Neymar has his unique blue/yellow Tiempo-looking Mercurial on, even in the demo. Most hairstyles are on point. This FIFA feels like 17.1 too much for me not 18. I'm not too surprised Gamespot that usually slaps a 9 on FIFA, gave this 18 a 7/10.
  • Designer wrote: »
    :D same old EA. I switched to PES2018 this year, Neymar has his unique blue/yellow Tiempo-looking Mercurial on, even in the demo. Most hairstyles are on point. This FIFA feels like 17.1 too much for me not 18. I'm not too surprised Gamespot that usually slaps a 9 on FIFA, gave this 18 a 7/10.

should be -5/10 though
  • Designer
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Designer wrote: »

should be -5/10 though

:D
  • is the nike rising fast pack in the game?
  • CaptainJack13
    is the nike rising fast pack in the game?

Not from the start, hopefully they get added in but doubt it.
  • New ronaldo diamond boots are in
  • JimCh07
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    can anyone post a pic or ronaldos new boots in game?
  • ZainHardy
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2017
    JimCh07 wrote: »

Here they are https://imgur.com/gallery/HRgIf idk how to post photos on here so i used imgur

New ronaldo boots look beautiful imo
  • Steph3998
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Very intesesting article about the new EA HyperVenoms, they used new technics this year to scan boots, and I have to say that it looks incredible o:)

ZainHardy wrote: »

Here they are https://imgur.com/gallery/HRgIf idk how to post photos on here so i used imgur

WOW The graphics of the boots are really good :o
  • ZainHardy
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    After all that effort into rendering the boots, i really hope they actually carry on adding them throughout the entire game and not just for 3 months then finish like the past fifa's
  • CaptainJack13
    Just in case anyone didn't know, you can change Alex Hunter's boots this year. Only adidas boots but you can choose from pretty much all the adidas boots from last year's game aswell. Interestingly, the thunderstorm pack boots (ones with lightning on them) are available in The Journey but not in the catalogue, thought that was bit weird.
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just in case anyone didn't know, you can change Alex Hunter's boots this year. Only adidas boots but you can choose from pretty much all the adidas boots from last year's game aswell. Interestingly, the thunderstorm pack boots (ones with lightning on them) are available in The Journey but not in the catalogue, thought that was bit weird.

I’m sure they’ll all be added very soon

• Is it just me or do the Superfly's never have the sock in-game. Only in loading screens and replays. Also does anyone know how to change jersey numbers for national teams in career mode for fifa 18? It looks like they took that out, which would be the stupidest thing ever seeing as how its such a basic feature
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PresleyV wrote: »
    Is it just me or do the Superfly's never have the sock in-game. Only in loading screens and replays. Also does anyone know how to change jersey numbers for national teams in career mode for fifa 18? It looks like they took that out, which would be the stupidest thing ever seeing as how its such a basic feature

You’re right about the Superflys lol
  • Can someone please send a request to add CR7 Mercurial Campeões? Please it would match Ronaldos PORTUGAL kit. special-portugal-boots-for-cristiano-ronaldo-cr7-mercurial-campeoes12_hd_1600.jpg?1497069945
  • gooner24
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just got the game- the Tiempo’s look really good on replays, free kicks, etc, but in game they look like big yellow default boots. Hope EA fixes this. Really lame-
  • ZainHardy wrote: »

This isn't from PC right?

I played demo while the game was downloading and I was pretty sure they had Ronaldo's boots there, also Modric got the Nike Vapor, but the completed version has very limited options, only like 6-7 adidas boots, 4 Nike and 2 Pumas... no additional boots in Catalogs. Returned the game.

Now I'm sad :(
  • JimCh07
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Guys i have a question. I went to edit my teams players and i noticed something. Last year if you put undershirt on a player you couldnt remove it but it was visible only on cold weather, not in warm weather. In fifa 18, although undershirt can be removed, if you put it it stays in warm weather and in cold weather i think it might be only default. That would be catastrophic for my team since the default cold weather players are horribly done and with zero realism. Can you please help me?
  • Ads_86
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    limbtz wrote: »

I played demo while the game was downloading and I was pretty sure they had Ronaldo's boots there, also Modric got the Nike Vapor, but the completed version has very limited options, only like 6-7 adidas boots, 4 Nike and 2 Pumas... no additional boots in Catalogs. Returned the game.

Where have all the boots gone? there not even in the catalogue. As a PES player, all boots are available in edit mode to assign to players. In FIFA 18 there lots of different boots but you can't choose them. Will these be made available in a patch. Don't understand logic of have the boots in the game but unable to give them to players. There are like 5 Nike boots to choose from but I've seen over 10 different Nike boots on players, same goes for other makes. Surely at the least they should be available on the catalogue as an Nike/Adidas pack @EA_Andy @ea_help_us
  • CrackJamtex
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2017
    Ads_86 wrote: »

Where have all the boots gone? there not even in the catalogue. As a PES player, all boots are available in edit mode to assign to players. In FIFA 18 there lots of different boots but you can't choose them. Will these be made available in a patch. Don't understand logic of have the boots in the game but unable to give them to players. There are like 5 Nike boots to choose from but I've seen over 10 different Nike boots on players, same goes for other makes. Surely at the least they should be available on the catalogue as an Nike/Adidas pack @EA_Andy @ea_help_us

wont happen theyre doing this every year
  • JohnnyTest91
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ads_86 wrote: »

But there are no boots at all in the catalogue... this is even worse than the last years. And some people say on console they have boots in the catalogue...
  • PaulR531
    54 posts Park Captain
    New Pumas showing up but no picture yet. Also wonder if they’ll add the new orange flare pack that just released
  • Ads_86 wrote: »

But there are no boots at all in the catalogue... this is even worse than the last years. And some people say on console they have boots in the catalogue...

yes on console we have