Futmas de rossi vs if de rossi

dan_roma
487 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just wondering if you guys think one is better than the other. I currently have IF De Rossi and I am considering replacing him with the futmas sbc version. Any suggestions and thoughts?
Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm in a similar boat, I have and love IF De Rossi, and he's played over 100 games for me. The SBC tempts me, though the IGs of the IF look better I think.
  • exzoo
    31939 posts National Team Captain
    Screenshot_20170719-214853.jpg
  • EisenErmin
    5756 posts Big Money Move
    The stats are almost the same. Only some minor changes here and there. Not worth it at all because its about the same price for the SBC and the IF. And you cannot sell the SBC. really not that hard to figure out on your own. But anyway... unless you have more coins than you will ever need, dont do SBC´s that have no big difference to their tradable cards ever.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    You got to be stupid to go for the sbc which is currently just as expensive or even more expensive. You cannot sell the sbc and the IF is better and only 30k.
  • dan_roma
    SaifR wrote: »
    I'm in a similar boat, I have and love IF De Rossi, and he's played over 100 games for me. The SBC tempts me, though the IGs of the IF look better I think.

@SaifR I still haven't decided haha. I do like the better physicality and better dribling, and that +1 stamina, since he does seem to get tired at the end of the game. I also think I like the Futmas pic a lot better. The IF is tradeable and has superior shooting, both things I dont care too much for. I don't plan on getting another player for the cdm position, and I dont expect to take too many shots with him either.
    If I can use some untradables and end up spending less than 26-28k. I will sell the IF and get the sbc version.
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dan_roma wrote: »

@SaifR I still haven't decided haha. I do like the better physicality and better dribling, and that +1 stamina, since he does seem to get tired at the end of the game. I also think I like the Futmas pic a lot better. The IF is tradeable and has superior shooting, both things I dont care too much for. I don't plan on getting another player for the cdm position, and I dont expect to take too many shots with him either.
    If I can use some untradables and end up spending less than 26-28k. I will sell the IF and get the sbc version.
    They're the same **** card. :/

• bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move

you are kidding/beimg sarcastic, right?
  • dan_roma
    You got to be stupid to go for the sbc which is currently just as expensive or even more expensive. You cannot sell the sbc and the IF is better and only 30k.

Thanks for your advice @Floatingkeyboard . Really no need to call people stupid. I honestly prefer the image, and the better physicality and dribbling stats of the sbc version. Besides I dont plan on using anyone else in the cdm position, so the fact that he is untradeable is irrelevant to me. If I manage to do the sbc version by using some piled up untradables for less than what the IF is selling I will do so. I think that is what I have decided at this point.
  • dan_roma
    bberger wrote: »

@bberger
    Haha, I am serious. I think if I can do the sbc version for less than the cost of the IF card, I will. Besides, at this point in the game I dont see any other serie A cdm taking DDR out of my starting XI. I am a big Roma fan, and he is one of my favorite players. Plus I do love the picture of the sbc... sorry if this all doesn't make sense.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    They're the same except the colors and one is untradable and the other is tradable
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    They're the same except the colors and one is untradable and the other is tradable

This alone should be a reason not to do the SBC.
  • dan_roma
    JohnDoe wrote: »

@JohnDoe is it so bad to have untradable cards? Especially if you plan on having them in your starting XI until fifa 18... I can't see DDR getting any other special cards at this point in the game.
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something

@JohnDoe is it so bad to have untradable cards? Especially if you plan on having them in your starting XI until fifa 18... I can't see DDR getting any other special cards at this point in the game.

Imagine you get his SBC and you don't like it for some reason, and decide to go back to his IF. That's like 40k wasted right there. If that's meaningless to you, then, by all means, do go ahead and cop his SBC.
  • dan_roma

Imagine you get his SBC and you don't like it for some reason, and decide to go back to his IF. That's like 40k wasted right there. If that's meaningless to you, then, by all means, do go ahead and cop his SBC.

@JohnDoe I get what you mean, fair enough. At this point I will try the loan version for some games, should be cheap to do. Maybe, it really is not worth all the hassle, for a slightly nicer picture haha...
    Thanks for the help! Very appreciated :)
  • LiamSully
    6047 posts Big Money Move
    Had the SBC since Xmas

Got the IF from the 84+ totw SBC

The IF is slightly better, at this point the SBC is just a coin drain
  • bberger

@bberger
    Haha, I am serious. I think if I can do the sbc version for less than the cost of the IF card, I will. Besides, at this point in the game I dont see any other serie A cdm taking DDR out of my starting XI. I am a big Roma fan, and he is one of my favorite players. Plus I do love the picture of the sbc... sorry if this all doesn't make sense.

That point I understand. Almost did the same today for the sole reason that I could have turned worthless untradables into something useful and sold up for a slight profit. However I decided against it for the off chance that there might be a SBC card needed in the last 2 EOAA cards. His IF will be SBC food and I fear I might not be able to buy him back..
  • EisenErmin
    5756 posts Big Money Move

@bberger

Have you tried Khedira Tots. Plays a lot like De Rossi IF but is way better overall. And he has like 199 strenght.
  • bberger
    EisenErmin wrote: »

@bberger

Have you tried Khedira Tots. Plays a lot like De Rossi IF but is way better overall. And he has like 199 strenght.

no hyperlink to either Totti or El Shaa though :/
  • dan_roma
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Had the SBC since Xmas

Got the IF from the 84+ totw SBC

The IF is slightly better, at this point the SBC is just a coin drain

@LiamSully thank you. If you think the IF is better I probably should just hold on to that card.
  • Libguy
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    The SBC is worth it for being first-owner and 300% sexier. Though if you already have the inform, you should probably just keep it since it's built up a bunch of stats (if you care about such things).
  • dan_roma

@bberger

That point I understand. Almost did the same today for the sole reason that I could have turned worthless untradables into something useful and sold up for a slight profit. However I decided against it for the off chance that there might be a SBC card needed in the last 2 EOAA cards. His IF will be SBC food and I fear I might not be able to buy him back..

@bberger that makes sense. I think I will hold off on getting sbc DDR, and keep his IF.
  • dan_roma
    EisenErmin wrote: »

@bberger

@EisenErmin I am sure khedira is amazing. Unfortunately, he is a bit expensive for my budget. Besides, DDR is one of my favorite players, and wouldn't want to give him up.
  • dan_roma
    Libguy wrote: »
    The SBC is worth it for being first-owner and 300% sexier. Though if you already have the inform, you should probably just keep it since it's built up a bunch of stats (if you care about such things).

@Libguy I like your thinking! You're the first one that supports getting the sbc version. Thank you :)
    Stats are not a big deal. I can build up new ones on the new card.
    I will wait a few days and make a final decision.