The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

SBC Binged with 245k - Rate my new squad!

SOL1DS
3010 posts National Call-Up
7d002f45ca289a9735481962725c79b3.jpg

Left with a few coins.

Was it worth it? Τhe only untradables are Banega, Manolas and Alves

Comments

• TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    Meh...honestly not sure 442 is the best way to go, I don't think either of your strikers are best served that way
  • EisenErmin
    8257 posts League Winner
    I dont think its worth doing sbc´s for players that have same or similar versions on the transfermarket. You are tied to the untradable SBC forever while you can sell the IF cards. I only do SBC´s for players that have no compareable special cards on the transfer market (El Shaarawi or Totti for excample). If you are short on coins its even worth in my oppinion, but if you really enjoy the cards its ok to do the sbc´s.
  • Layton8212
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    You could have saved money and bought lw son, hes alot better than hazard. Manolas is one of the best defenders ive used on fifa 17, swap him for bonucci and alves for bruno peres and you get him on full chem
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    You could have saved money and bought lw son, hes alot better than hazard. Manolas is one of the best defenders ive used on fifa 17, swap him for bonucci and alves for bruno peres and you get him on full chem

Hazard and Ibra are my favourite players in 17 mate. i already have son