Skrt_Skrt
4621 posts National Call-Up
Who goes CAM?

bea0b6a4487e0818f46ebbe3e1ea33f5.png

Other one goes CM obviously.

Comments

• Skrt_Skrt
    Answered my own question by playing games. Ruud is the GOAT.

No replies necessary.
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    How's Alonso at RCM? I can make exactly that midfield, but am worried about his stamina and workrates at RCM.
  • Skrt_Skrt
    McRaven wrote: »
    How's Alonso at RCM? I can make exactly that midfield, but am worried about his stamina and workrates at RCM.

his passing is wonderful and I have no issues with his stamina.
  • VICTAAAA
    11243 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    Skrt_Skrt wrote: »

He's got 77 stamina, I'm actually a bit worried about that in the midfield. SBC Torres has 77 stamina but I haven't had any issue with him.

Do you have Xabi sit deep and play make from 40-45 yards out? Maybe make the occasional run and take a long shot? Most of all, how's his defending?
  • Skrt_Skrt
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

He's got 77 stamina, I'm actually a bit worried about that in the midfield. SBC Torres has 77 stamina but I haven't had any issue with him.

Do you have Xabi sit deep and play make from 40-45 yards out? Maybe make the occasional run and take a long shot? Most of all, how's his defending?

I rarely run forward with him, i've got my attack and other midfielders to do that for me. Occasionally he'll pop up on the edge of the box for a shot but I never force him there.

He intercepts everything.
  • VICTAAAA
    11243 posts Has That Special Something

I rarely run forward with him, i've got my attack and other midfielders to do that for me. Occasionally he'll pop up on the edge of the box for a shot but I never force him there.

Super tempted if I'm honest.
  • Skrt_Skrt

Super tempted if I'm honest.

Alonso is a personal favourite of mine irl, especially being a liverpool fan.

@EddieFicio put it perfectly, if you've used his TOTS in 12-13 he plays very very similar to that.