88 Lacazette Review

LuckyMagician
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Looking to play him in a 4-3-3 (4) as a CAM with 91 Cavani as the striker. Thoughts on him as a player and in this position?

Comments

• Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't think he'd suit CAM in 433(4) very well, I found 86 Fekir to be a great CAM in 433(4) though
  • LuckyMagician
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Izzy2K17 I really like the look of Felir however I just can't get along with left footed strikers players. How is his weak foot? Do you think Lacazette would be better up top with Fekir as a cam?
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    @Izzy2K17 I really like the look of Felir however I just can't get along with left footed strikers players. How is his weak foot? Do you think Lacazette would be better up top with Fekir as a cam?

Yeah his WF is pretty meh, sometimes he finishes with it just fine but others they will go wide. I've used him at CAM with Laca at ST and they worked well. The only thing is that Laca doesn't have much aerial presence like Cavani does which is helpful in a lone ST formation, other than that he can hold his own since he has good balance and strength so you should be fine