Alonso+Lahm squad

trampo23
580 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi guys. I did both end of era sbc's and I'm trying to make a squad with them 2. I need your advices on that.

THis I made as fast as I could: WmwmUsIQQQGyvNfdpafnRw.jpeg

WHo would you change and why? Should I go hybrid or stick to full bundesliga?

Any fresh ideas? :)

Thanks guys!!!

(3.5 mil budget on PC)

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    I've went for this and it's the best team I've played with all year just seems so balanced in every area.

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/7337672/
  • trampo23
    edited July 2017
    I've went for this and it's the best team I've played with all year just seems so balanced in every area.

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/7337672/

I can do that :) just need to buy MKH and Alonso.
    7_yQsjOqRe21kl5SmB_g1w.jpeg

Btw What If I switch Ibra to CAM and martial SIF as ST?
    Like this?
    lg86-lhtTjyKPIsnWZcY8Q.jpeg
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Yea I would prefer the second option I just don't have the coins and have played over 1300 games with ibra just can't leave him out of any squad I build.
  • trampo23
    Yea I would prefer the second option I just don't have the coins and have played over 1300 games with ibra just can't leave him out of any squad I build.

Thanks bro.

Now I cant decide between these 2 options :dizzy:
    lg86-lhtTjyKPIsnWZcY8Q.jpeg

or

ROUOvtr1Ti6TeFBw52zKJA.jpeg
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you move pogba down to cm you could get lacazette at cam. Swop Dembele and lacazette in game if you wanted to.
  • trampo23
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    If you move pogba down to cm you could get lacazette at cam. Swop Dembele and lacazette in game if you wanted to.

Thats for the narrow formation yes? Nice thinking
  • Vezzo
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Don't want to hijack the thread but how good they (both of them) exactly are after you tried them. Would have to kinda dismantle my teams and rebuild them so am still debating is it worth it.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Vezzo wrote: »
    Don't want to hijack the thread but how good they (both of them) exactly are after you tried them. Would have to kinda dismantle my teams and rebuild them so am still debating is it worth it.

They are both fantastic so fast and agile can't believe how cheap they were cost me like 120k for both but had some untradables. The only negative thing I can say is the stamina on Alonso I usually need to sub him off around the 70th minute but I usually make subs and freshen up my midfield then anyway so for me it isn't a problem at all.
  • TheTormentor07
    1109 posts Professional
    Well this is my final team, did't do Lahm as I'd just brought SIF Piszcezk, plays great, don't even care about Alono's stamina issue he's still amazing

3594429f9011e6add6eebb51282d5785.jpg
  • Rax
    87 posts Park Captain
    I'm going to use them in this team:

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/5102981

With Costa and Eriksen changing place min 1.

Not sure about Robben, but I don't really feel that there are any good options.
  • trampo23
    Well this is my final team, did't do Lahm as I'd just brought SIF Piszcezk, plays great, don't even care about Alono's stamina issue he's still amazing

3594429f9011e6add6eebb51282d5785.jpg

How is Werner for you?